Not So Clear Waters

~Sierra’s P.O.V. ~

“Is that Bryan Stars I hear in my fucking bus?!” I yelled as I climbed out of my bunk and was face to face, with Bryan and his purple-bunny eared friend.

“Oh hey Sierra!” Bryan side as he gave me a side hug, his friend was holding the camera probably shooting the behind the scenes parts or the vlogging part.

“Hello Bryan, and who the fuck is this little adorable bunny?” I joked; I pinched Kriss’s cheeks as I knew exactly who he was.  Bryan Stars interviews were probably one of my favorite things in the world to do, even as a side member I was still able to do them.

“Ready for our interview today?” Bryan smiled at me, this kid was a sweetheart; he was so awkward it was cute, everyone basically loves Bryan I never met one person who hated him.

“Hell yeah! I’ll meet you and Ryan in the back lounge I’m going to grab a quick beer” I patted Bryan’s shoulder before squeezing past the small boys; I looked over at Krissy who was smiling down at her cell phone. She was probably once again talking to Danny, today was the 4th of July which means it was the last day of our little prank war.  Which also means I Danny would once again be allowed on the bus, we normally didn’t let the opposing forcing on the bus during the 4 days of July because they would try and find out what we were planning to be honest the only person that has been coming on our bus was Aaron Pauley from Of Mice & Men, he was basically in the same situation I was where he was in Of Mice & Men and he wasn’t; Austin calls it the ‘dating phase ‘but since they were already working on the third album he was in the band for good. He’s been helping me out with my big ‘pros’ and ‘cons’ list about it, so far more ‘pros’ than ‘cons’ but I was still unsure about things. I was glad to have Aaron helping me out with this, to have someone who kind of understands what I’m going through.

“Have you talked to Lexi today?” Krissy asked me as I leaned against the counter in the bus; I actually haven’t talked to Alex today. Alex and I have been getting really, REALLY close this Warped; we have this weird relationship thing were we basically act and talk like we are together but we aren’t it’s just a thing that we have.

“Not yet, I probably will later to invite him to see set off the fireworks with us. I mean it is the 4th of July, so it’s the end of the prank wars and the truce party is ready.”  Krissy nodded her head before focusing back on her phone, I heard the bus door open and I whipped my head to the side to see Aaron walk in along with Austin.

“Hey guys, I’m just going to go do an interview real fast.” I waved at them; they were here to go firework shopping with me. I asked the guys from Sleeping with Sirens but they got stuck on the side of the road with some bus problems, which has to suck especially if they are missing out on a real wicked party.

“Take your time, we are in rush at all” Austin said as he fell onto the couch next to Krissy and started to poke her, Aaron sat down on the other side of Krissy only to do the same. I smiled at the both of them before walking to the back of the bus where Ryan was just sitting down.

“Bryan!” I screamed as I sat next to him,

“Sierra!” Ryan screamed getting up and siting on my lap, I wrapped my arms around his torso and gave him a hug before I grabbed my beer from the floor next to me.

“Alright guys, I’m here with Romeo’s Secret and if you guys can just say your names and what you do in the band that would be great” Bryan started, I love Bryan Stars interviews they were the best and if you don’t like them then you’re clearly lying unless you are Christopher Drew then get out.

“I’m MANBAT RYAN and I play drums.” He said screaming his nickname out,

“I’m Sierra and I don’t have a cool nickname” I smiled