A Last Meeting Part 1

Wazzup guys! I have been getting a lot of reads lately! <3 you all!

How'd you guys like the glimpse of "John Harrison" I tried to describe him as best and as possible! What happened to Anna?!

"John" was kind of rude dontcha think? But still he was trying to get away...

Oh and in Star Trek people call Captain Kirk: James AND Jim so I'll use both . (I'll use james more though) Mkay? Mkay.

(P.S. Read the A/N at the end!)

Alrighty lets get to reading shall we!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Admiral and I came back, we didn't see Anna. I knew she didn't come with us, but I didn't check if she went anywhere. I was too caught up in the commotion to check, Pike and I just ran off. We both found out that the building that exploded was a Clandestine StarFleet facility. We're also in London, so it was extra important to StarFleet. We don't have very few, and ones in big cities are rare. Now they're going to be even more rare.

While Pike and I were looking around, an emergency meeting was called for the "Captains and First Officers." of StarFleet. How I became first officer was not my fault..it was Spock's. We were on a mission to save an alien race from their erupting volcano. *Spock volunteered to go down and set the bomb in the volcano, it wasn't an actual bomb. It explodes and freezes everything around it.

Unfortunately the wire that was lowering him into the volcano...snapped. He safely landed, but since the bomb only goes off at the last possible second...there was no chance he was getting out. Spock was willing to risk his life for that race, he already knew he was going to die. Since he "shut's off" his emotions, he apparently didn't care that we were trying to save him. I shook my head, ~Pointy Eared Bastard~ I thought.

Long-Story Short, we beamed him back to the ship. Well, I wasn't on it. That's part of the reason I got demoted. Don't even ask what I was doing. The Aliens saw our ship, which is violation to some rule. Then Spock HAD to report it, since Vulcans can't lie and shit. So here we are. Me as First Officer to the new Captain Pike. I've been first officer before, but that's a whole another story.

Focusing my attention back to looking for Anna.

We looked in the restaurant, and she wasn't there. We went back to the car to see if she just hid there, wasn't there either. So Admiral decided we should split up. I didn't think that was a good idea, because:

1) She's probably pissed at me for regurgitating onto her shirt. If I found her first she would beat the living daylights out of me. That explosion was big and loud...it startled me.

2) Both of us could get hurt going off alone near the wreckage. You never know...the bomber could still be close.

3) I really don't know London that well.

Pike didn't care, he disappeared into the debris without question. I sighed. Great, alone in London. A huge city that I have no clue about. I decided to put myself in Anna's shoes. That was hard, because I had no idea what type of person she was. I just met her today. We barely bonded. The only bonding time I had with her was: Being late to her graduation, helping her get into a fight, going to the ER, and eating in an old fashioned restaurant with food from the early 2000's. Geez, she probably thinks I'm a jerk.

She seems like a nice person. A person who would..look for survivors! I decided to go into the back alley. Grinning to myself because I figured that out so quickly. I'm not a stupid person, I'm actually very intelligent.

"Anna? You back here?" I asked through the narrow alley. No answer. I shrugged my shoulders. I decided to walk to the other end. Maybe I could find and ask Pike where she could be. Since it was evening, the sun was setting. Thank God I brought I flashlight. If I hadn't I would be falling over my own shoes.

I was almost at the end of the alley, when I noticed a few drops of blood. I went a little further, then I noticed that a few became a lot. I followed the trail of blood. It wasn't a lot, it was noticeable though. I saw a badly scraped knee, I moved up the body and I saw it was a woman. She looked familiar. It was hard to make out because it was dark. I got closer and noticed she was alive, but unconscious. I noticed her head had a knot where she hit it on a trash bin. Looked like she scraped her knee on a crow bar laying on the ground.

She looked familiar, then I got even closer. Now I was kneeling by her torso. I flashed the flashlight on her face. It was Anna! I dropped my flashlight. I called Pike, telling him that I found Anna but he needed to call an ambulance. He quickly hung up. Pike and I met up. She wasn't badly hurt. But she still needed medical attention.

All 3 of us rode in the Ambulance. Turned out she had slipped into a mini coma, with a mild concussion, and temporary amnesia. They advised she needed to stay in the hospital until she healed. Pike and I agreed. She would be in the hospital for about a week.

While Pike and I were in the waiting room. StarFleet called him telling him they were having an Emergency Meeting. The Captains can bring their First Officers also. I didn't want to leave Anna, but this was also important. The hospital staff told us that she would be cared for while we were gone. Since we were in London and the meeting was going to take place in San Francisco, we had to take a plane immediately.

Pike went in and said good-bye to Anna. He kissed her forehead, whispered something in her ear and left. All i was worried about was if she was okay. i kept asking the doctors and nurses said she was fine. She apparently had a Hard Head. I smirked. She sure does. I got up to leave, but before I left I said, "We'll be back Anna, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Anna!

Hope you guys liked short, pitiful Part 1! It's unedited, but I'll edit it soon..

If I left some details out from the movie, I'm sorry I really didn't mean to. I'm kindof going of of memory!

Please Comment Fan and Vote!!!!!

(Tell me what you think!)

Shout-Out to: @Brunella2001 she's a new friend, and she has some awesome works! Check her out guys!

Talk to me!

Kik: Perpetua99

Instagram: @sherlock_at_the_shire

(More in my Bio ;)

Love you all!

(P.S. Sorry for the short chapter :/ )

Byeas!

••Eta••

One Spark {A Star Trek Fanfiction} (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara