Long Time No See Part 2

37 Reads so far! It's probably not a lot to you guys, but it's TONS for me! :D that makes my mood become happy that you guys like my writing! I love you guys!

oh and i forgot! There were some bad words in Part 1, did that bother you guys at all? Comment your opinons! P.S. there will be cussing in this chapter ;)

So let's read shall we!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out walk was silent, as we made our way into the ER. I really didn't want to be in here. She started the whole thing, and I had to apologize. I was mad at Kirk also. If he could've defended himself on his own we wouldn't be here would we?

James knocked on the door, "Hey Isabella? It's me Kirk." He said. "Come in." A raspy voice entered. I beat her up that bad? When we walked in I cringed. I did beat her up, really bad.

Both of her eyes were swollen, patches of hair were missing from her head, I looked on the white board and saw that she had a couple of broken ribs. I saw James cringe too. He shook his head at me with disappointment. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I stood in a corner, while my brother went to go sit on her bed.

She turned her face to me, "what are you doing here? You really have some nerve." "You better be grateful, I almost~" I got cut off by a warning look from James. "Hey, I just want to say. I'm really sorry about what happened a couple hours ago. It was a total misunderstanding. She's my sister, not my girlfriend. She can get very aggressive sometimes." He explained to her. She just nodded.

He kept on talking while I looked around. "Anna?" James said trying to get my attention. I snapped from my gaze, "Huh?" "Don't you have something to say to Isabella?" He told me that like I was a little child. I glared at him. I walked over to her bed, keeping my glare at him. I turned my attention to Isabella. "I'm so sorry Isabella, Kirk was right. It was a misunderstanding, and I think we both learned a lesson today. Mine was not to help people, and yours was to not less with me!" I smiled. She just glared at me. "I'm just joking! Gosh you really don't know how to take a joke do you?" I said.

I took her hand in mine and looked in her eyes. "Im sorry." I said. I made it look as sincere as I could. I was actually really sorry.

Once we left the ER, we went to go meet Admiral Pike in his office. The tradition was to spend the rest of the weekend with your family, before you are given what ship you're on and what duties come with it. So far my "family time" hasn't been the best.

As we walked in silence to his office, my thoughts wandered to what my ship will be. I really didn't want to be on James's ship. Having your brother as your boss is awkward, especially if he's the captain and his word is law. That made me wonder. "So.. What's your ship?" I ask trying to make the walk less awkward.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Just wondering. I was trying to make some conversation okay! The last time we were interrupted." I said. He chuckled. "Yes, I guess we were." He looked off somewhere else. "You didn't answ~" He cut me off. "Last one to Admirals Office has to pay for dinner!" He just took off.

He laughed over his shoulder, I ran after him. He was heading towards the elevators. I shook my head, smirked, and turned the other way. I knew a short-cut. I went to the outside elevators that went straight to the floor. The one Kirk took, well I have no idea. I go to Admirals office way to many times to not find a quicker way to get there.

When the elevator made it to the floor, I saw James getting out of a window at the end of the hall. He stopped and smirked when he saw me. And of course Admiral's office was between us. I started sprinting to the door, so did James. I started laughing, he was really running. Maybe he really didn't want to pay the bill.

As I was getting closer, so was my brother. I tried to slow down but I guess we were really going fast. We collided right in front of Admiral's office door, which was wide open. The impact was hard and he fell on me. Let me tell you, he was heavy. "Get off me!" I said trying to push him off. Instead he just sat on me, SAT on me. "So mature Jim." I said. God he was heavy.

He just shook his head, "I'm not getting up until YOU say you're paying the bill. I obviously got here first." I just looked at him. "Really? You're THAT cheap?" I asked teasingly. He just laughed. "Well, I'm not paying." I said. "Yes you are." He replied. "Nope." I said popping the "p".

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

We went on like this for a couple of minutes, until Admiral came out. We were still arguing long after he just stood there. We didn't notice him, and then we got louder, louder, and louder. "IM PAYING GOOD LORD JUST SHUT-UP!" He yelled. We immediately stopped. "Kirk, get off your sister. Anna get off the floor. Let's go to dinner, we have things to discuss."