Long Time No See Part 1

Hey! 29 reads already! Wow! Thanks guys that actually made my day because I really had a rough day. You don't know how much I appreciate it! Love ya! Okay now lets read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V (unedited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was my brother. My long lost brother. My brother who left me alone with "dad".

I can't believe that he had the nerve to come see me now! Right at graduation! He couldn't come visit before? When I thought he was wiped off the face of the Earth. No calls, letters, texts, nothing. No contact. Then poof, here he is. Late. I shook my head irritably.

When everyone was leaving James and I were standing outside awkwardly. We were waiting for Admiral. "So..." He said trying to start conversation. "How have you been?" "How have I been? Hm, let me think about that. You left me with "dad" ", making air quotes. "You never contacted me until today, making me think you were either dead or didn't love me any more. Then, you show up late at my Graduation. I think I'm doing perfectly fine!" I say sarcastically.

"I'm really sorry Anna, it's just..I didn't know you were here! I would've came a lot sooner." He said. "So what made you come today then?" I ask. He was going to reply, but he was interrupted by this perky girl who just popped out of no where and wrapped her hands around him. She had long, curled, black hair that looked like she put on to much hairspray. She also had green skin, so I wondered what race she was. She already had her uniform on was way too high. If my uniform is that high, I'm wearing leggings. With all that make-up she was a perfect package of a whore.

"Hey Kirk! I haven't seen you in forever! Where have you been? I missed you so much, I graduated today. You want to go out for a drink or something?" She asked. She now had her hands on his waist. He looked immediately uncomfortable. "Um..can you get off of me? Now?" He asked. She ignored him. "You don't remember me? It's Isabella! From the bar?" She asked.

"I've been to a lot of bars trust me." He said bothered. I raised my eyebrows. Should I leave or should I stay and watch? She was totally ignoring me so she was starting to bother me.

"Doesn't matter, I just hope I get assigned to your ship!" She said excitedly. Hm, I wonder what ship he captains... He tried to pry her off, but she wasn't exactly human.

He gave me a look that looked like he really wanted away from this girl. I actually wanted to watch. He pleaded with his bright blue eyes. I rolled my similar eyes, and sighed. I tapped on her shoulder. "Um, Kirk and I were talking." I said calmly.

She whipped her her head to look at me. She looked like she just noticed me. Gum smacking in her mouth she said snottily, "And who are you?" I looked behind me, and all around. I saw everyone minding their own business. "Yeah, I'm talking to you." She said annoyed. "Excuse me? Don't talk to me like that. And I would advise that you get your grimy, slutty hands off of him now." I say too calmly.

"And who the hell are you exactly?" She said, surprised by what I said. Still smacking the gum in her mouth! The nerve. "I'm~" I got cut off. "Yeah... I don't really care. You're dismissed." She said waving her hand like I was her servant. She turned her attention to my brother trying to win him over. ~Stay cool~ I thought.

I lightly tapped her on the shoulder again. She took her hands away from my brother and turned to face me. "What do you want?! Can't you see I'm talking to my boyfriend right now! Yeah, MY boyfriend. Not yours. I just dumped you for him. So back off bitch he's mine!" She said getting into my face. ~Stay Calm, Stay Calm~ I thought in my head.

"Um, who the hell are you?" He asked angry. "And don't call her a bitch again." "Why are you defending her? She's a loser anyways, who cares about her. Anyway, so I was think~" I cut her off again by tapping on her shoulder lightly. "WHA~" She was cut off by my fist connecting to her jaw. She immediately stumbled back.

"What the hell?" She yelled. "It's on bitch!" She came at me like a bull, I stepped to the side and watched her trip on my foot. She was a dumb whore, typical. I chuckled at my thoughts. As she got up, she was furious. She looked at Kirk, who was paying no attention to her. He was actually smiling, thinking that this thing was pretty funny.

She stomped her foot at this, then she came charging at me with clenched fists. She went for my hair. I ducked and kicked her in the back. I was going easy on her. I took combat fighting, martial arts, and even boxing classes since I started Starfleet.

She grabbed my foot and brought me down. I got up and punched her in the mouth again. We rolled around grabbing hair, biting, and throwing punches. Kirk was gone. I wondered were he went. While I was finally on top of her I kept on punching, and punching, and punching. Until her "beautiful" face was "beautiful" no more. She kept fighting back though.

Everyone formed a crowd around us, egging us on. Adrenaline rushed through my body while I beat the living daylights out of her. After at least 10 more punches I felt strong arms pull me off her. "No! I'm not done yet! Put me back, dammit!" I yelled. The strong arms put me down away from the crowd. I turned around to see my brother and Admiral Pike.

I looked at Isabella rolling around on the ground clutching her face. The paramedics were around her putting her on a stretcher. She was screaming about how her make-up was ruined. Trust me not just her make-up was ruined. I smirked. Then I turned my attention to James and Admiral. They had irritated looks on their faces.

"What? You asked for help and I have you help. You could at least say your welcome." I snapped at James. "I didn't mean beat the shit out of her help!" He said. Admiral nodded. "Kirk is right Anna. Next time just, get someone!" He said. "This is what happens when I decide to help people! I get yelled at." I said, throwing my hands up in the air.

They both sighed. "Go and apologize, BOTH of you." Admiral said. I sighed and walked off not bothering to wait for my brother. "What! I didn't do~" James got cut off. "NOW." Admiral said. I heard him trudge after me. I smirked at least I wasn't the only one getting in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys! Super short chapter! Sorry for mistakes and stuff! I'm going to fix that:) How'd you like the fight? Was it good? Bad? TERRIBLE? Haha lol

Hope you guys like it! Part 2 soon:) thanks for the reads guys! Love ya! Comment, Fan, Vote :)

Contact Me!

KIK: Perpetua99

INSTAGRAM: astariana (I have a fandom account so If you want to know it just ask ;) )

ASK.FM: Sherlocked99

PINTEREST: Astariana (Lauryn Williams)

POLYVORE: astariana