Bonus Chapter

"Baekiieeee!"

"I told you to call me dad, not my name!"Baekhyun hiss before pulling him up and let him set on his lap.

"Sowwy daddy."the boy in his 3 years old say with the pouty face. "I just love how daddy Chanyeol call your name."he say with a cute smile.

Baekhyun smile before pinch his cheek, "Austin, why don't you go to sleep, eh? Daddy Yeol is already waiting for you."

The boy who got called Austin pout, "I don't want to sleep."

"You must sleep, baby. It's already 9 pm! Tomorrow you can get 2 ice creams!"Baekhyun cheerfully say.

"Jinjja?! You're not lying, mom?"his eyes start sparkling.

"Yes you can get 2 ice creams. And hey! Call me dad, not mom."Baekhyun pout.

Austin giggle, "But you look like the mommy while Yeol is a daddy."

Baekhyun roll his eyes, "Whatever. Now go to sleep."

The 3 years old boy run toward the bedroom and look at his daddy who already waiting for him.

"What take you so long, hmm?"Chanyeol ask him before helping him to hop to the bed.

"Mommy and I.."

"Hmm?"

"Uhm.. Nothing dad."he giggle before crawl into the blanket.

Chanyeol telling him a bedtime story before he close his eyes snd drifted to sleep.

"What a long night, eh?"Baekhyun appear with a cup of hot chocolate on his hand.

Chanyeol smile, "Austin is already sleep. At first he didn't want to sleep, but then he sleep with his eyes half open and jaw drop. How cute."he chuckle.

Baekhyun chuckle, "Hot chocolate?"he offer.

"Sure."Chanyeol smile before sit on the sofa and turning on the tv.

Baekhyun back with a cup of hot chocolate not long after that.

"Thanks, baby."Chanyeol say before smiling to him.

Baekhyun just blush then sit beside him.

"What do you want to watch?"Baekhyun ask him.

"Uhm.. I don't know. I just randomly change the channel."Chanyeol shrug his shoulder.

Oh and about their status..

Well, they already married a year ago after they finish their college life. Chanyeol choose to be a manager while Baekhyun is continuing his mom's job; a lawyer. Woew.

And about Austin.. They just adopt him a year ago, right after their marriage.

And here they are. Watching a show together sweetly. Plus kissing each other. When their son is sleeping.
===
"MOMMY! I WANT THAT!"Austin point at the blue baloon near the cotton candy store, while pulling his hand.

"Okay okay."Baekhyun chuckle over his son's reaction.

Chanyeol just follow them with a huge smile.

"One blue baloon please."Baekhyun say to the seller. The seller give it to him before he pay it.

They now at the amusement park, taking a break after their job.

"I want riding that! Can I, can I?!"Austin jump up and down when he see a ferris wheel.

"Yes honey. But we must accompany you, okay?"

"Okay mommy~"

Then the three of them joining the line. After a good 5 minutes, finally is their turn.