Chapter 2

Baekhyun hugging his teddy bear tightly, smiling to everything he could see.

"Finally i talk to him!"he talk to his teddy bear while hugging it tightly. "And he even ask me to go together to America!"Baekhyun throw the bear into the air then hold it again.

But then suddenly his face turn into sad expression, "He must be just kidding around about that."he pouted. "But i don't care. He's talking to me and i talking to him! I'm freaking happy right now!"he hug his bear again.

"Baekhyun, dear! We're home, honey!"the sound of his mom could be heard from his room.

Baekhyun spontaneously put his bear on the bed and stand up then walk towards outside his room, "Hi mom."he smile while looking down to his mom. "Hi dad."

"Hi son."he smile calmly.

Baekhyun walk downstairs to give them a hug. They've been go to England and just got back now. His dad got a call from a functionary in England to heal the son of them, while his mom got a call from noble's family to handle some problems.

And Baekhyun is freaking miss them.

"How are you, dear?"

Baekhyun shrug his shoulder, "Well, as you can see."he smile widely. "I'm perfectly fine."

Then the 3 of them sitting in the kitchen, talking how much they missed each other.
===
The next morning, Baekhyun wake up with fresh face. He even smile to the whistling birds.

"Morning~"he greet the bird with a huge smile on his face.

He walk towards his bathroom then do his morning ritual such a bath, breakfast, then go to school by bus.

"Be careful, honey."his mom said while waving her hand to her son.

"I will! Bye mom!"Baekhyun wave back.

On his way to the bus stop, he keep whistle cheerfully before realize someone was calling his name.

"Baekhyun!"

He look to the source of the voice and almost drop his jaw when him, yes him, Park Chan Yeol walking towards him.

Baekhyun freeze on his place.

"Want to walk together to the bus stop?"Chanyeol grin, showing his white teeth.

Baekhyun's heart beating like crazy and he can't control his smile again.

With a shy smile, he nodded, "Sure."

They walk and walk to the bus stop. No one open the conversation. Until Chanyeol broke the silent, "What our first subject, eh?"

"I-It's math."

Baekhyun could see Chanyeol was groaning a bit and couldn't control his smile. He's so cute..

"I hate math."

"What? Why?"Baekhyun ask, got a mini heart attack cause he think Chanyeol smart in every subject.

"Because i hate with the calculate and counting thingy."he sigh, "I'm weak at math."

Baekhyun look up to the taller boy, "I-I could help you i-if you want."he spoke, barely audible.

"Really?"Chanyeol's eyes are sparkling and Baekhyun love how Chanyeol's eyes wrinkle.

"Y-Yes. If you want to."Baekhyun said with a shy smile.

"I would love to!"Chanyeol, surprisingly grab Baekhyun's arm.

Baekhyun just can't hide his smile anymore and his beating heart.
===
Smiling like an idiot, Baekhyun walk towards Luhan who talking to Kyungsoo.

"Hey Bacon!"

"Hi."Baekhyun give them a huge smile, he try to hide his smile but to no avail.

"Why you keep smiling like that?"Kyungsoo ask confusely.

"Nothing."Baekhyun smile.

"Liar. Tell me, what is it?"Luhan move to beside Baekhyun, which Chanyeol sit on there.

Yup, Chanyeol not in class because he go play basketball with his friends, which Baekhyun know as Sehun and Kai.

Baekhyun know that Chanyeol always play basket before class start. That's why he always sweating when he enter the class.

But in fact, Baekhyun love seeing Chanyeol like that. He look more.. hot and sexy of course.

"Well.."Baekhyun stop for a while, looking at his friends reactions, "Me and Chanyeol go to school together earlier."

"WHAT?!"both Luhan and Kyungsoo widen their eyes.

"Chanyeol? That popular, tall, handsome, kind, rich, and smart Chanyeol?!"Kyungsoo ask like if July could pour some rain.

Baekhyun nod his head with sparkling eyes. "Yup. That popular, tall, handsome, kind, rich, and smart Chanyeol."he said proudly.

"How could you?!"Luhan ask in his shock face.

Baekhyun shrug his shoulder. "I don't know. It just.. happen. Maybe it just a coincidence."

"But coincidence not happen 2 times or more."Luhan roll his eyes.

Baekhyun chuckle, "I don't know then."

"You're so lucky."Kyungsoo pouted.

"Well, it just a lucky coincidence, isn't it?"Baekhyun grin.
===
A/N : I KNOW IT'S FREAK SO DON'T READ THIS FREAKY BOOK
LMAO juuuuuust kiddingXD but i know it must be freak. But please do comment and vote if you want:3
Saranghae bbuing~~