Chapter 25

"Hi, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun feel anger eating him up after hearing that voice, "What do you want, Jared?"

"Oh don't worry. I was just wondering if I could go to your house-"

"No."Baekhyun cut his sentence, almost immediately.

He hear a chuckle from the distance before Jared's voice pop out again, "You know, you're cute when you show your angry face. I can imagine you-"

"If you talk nonsense, I'll hang up the call."

Silent.

"By the way, how's your relation with Chanyeol?"he ask like he's the one of Chanyeol's sibling.

Baekhyun clutch his fist, what his point to call me?! And.. Hey! How did he get my phone number?

"How did you get my number?"instead of answering, he asking Jared.

"It's a secret."Jared laugh.

Baekhyun just sigh, "It's really wasting my time."

"Actually I want to tell you that.."Jared stop.

"What? Tell me what? Don't waste my time!"Baekhyun nearly shout.

Jared chuckle, and Baekhyun know something is not right when Jared is using a low scary voice, "Your little Yeollie's parents have an accident."
===
Panick. Was all Chanyeol feel right now.

"Where?! Where are my parents?!"he unconsciously bang the receptionist table.

"Calm kid. What is your parents name?"

Chanyeol tell his parent's name almost too fast. The receptionist frown a bit before tell Chanyeol that they in the ICU room right now.

Chanyeol run and run, and when he find the ICU room, he open the door harshly. With panick eyes, he shout to the room,

"Where is my mom and dad?!"

A nurse walk toward him and ask him to wait outside, "Sorry but who are you, kid?"

"I'm their son! Please let me in!"Chanyeol is freaking panick now.

"Calm down kid, calm. Your parents just have a car crash-"

"You ask me to calm?! And you said 'just'?!"Chanyeol speak in a full of panick. "Don't you know they will die and you still ask me to calm the fucking down?!"

The nurse freeze in her place. She sigh before saying, "Okay you could panick. But please, don't shout in the hospital. Many patients need rest. You wake them up if you keep shouting like that."

Chanyeol sigh harshly. "What's happened to them?"

"Like what I said, they have a hard car crash. The corps presume that the taxi's driver is drove too fast when they was going to your house. When the car in its full speed, a truck, almost in the same speed of the taxi, hit them. And the both of the car and the taxi flung away from the street."

Chanyeol ruffle his hair in frustration. "So how's their condition now?"

"Your mom's head get hit by the car's roof since it was turn upside down, and she flung away from the car and her head get hit by the street. While your dad.. He stuck at the car. Good thing the corps could bring him out. But when they found him.. His eyes get hit by the window's shattered.."she sigh before say, "They lost many of their blood, of couse."

"Let me give my blood to them!"Chanyeol say, almost enter the ICU room, but the nurse held him.

"Kid, calm down.. We must check your blood first. If it's not compatible, we can't use your blood."

"I'm their son! It must be the same!"he shout, almost cry because he imagine how hard the car crash hit their parents.

The nurse sigh before pull him into the room, "Let's check your blood first."
===
"See, kid? Your blood even different from your dad. You could donor your blood to your mom. But your blood's rhesus is different from your mom's."

Chanyeol ruffle his hair in frustration. He cover his face with his both hands and murmur, "How could this happen?"he whisper in depression.

He fall on the ground, crying out loud.
===
On the other side..

Baekhyun drop his phone after hearing that. He freeze on his place.

He pick his phone up again before say, "Y-You gotta be kidding me."

Jared is chuckling, "If you not believe me, why don't you check the hospital near our school?"

Before Jared could speak another words, Baekhyun hung up the call and wear his jacket before rushing out from his house.

Please don't say it was true..

He couldn't think clearly anymore. So he unconsciously use his dad car, bring it in a full speed. Good thing his parents are going out for their works. So they will don't know about this.

Arrive at the hospital, he quickly park his car and run inside.

Please tell me Jared is just telling me a lie.

After a little talk with the receptionist, he run to the ICU room.

Please say it's not right..

But his step is stop when he find a boy sit on the ground, back leaning against the wall, face being covered by his hands. And Baekhyun is fucking sure that it was Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol!!"

Chanyeol turn his head to look who is calling his name. Or.. it just another person who had a same name as him?

But no.

The person who calling him is the familiar one. Too familiar.

"Baekhyun! Why are you here?"he ask, almost too fast.

"I'm here because I heard a news telling you that your parents is having an accident. Is that right?!"

Please tell me it's wrong. Then you could slap me because I just telling a bad thing..

"Y-Yeah.."Chanyeol say weakly.

Baekhyun's feel like falling.

"How's their condition for now?"Baekhyun shakily ask.

"They lost many of their blood."the nurse answering.

"Did you find the donor already?"he ask.

"No, we-"

"Then I'll be the donor!"Baekhyun say in a hurry tone.

"Baekhyun, are you-"

"Let's check my blood."he say.
===
Baekhyun gladly take the result, "It is the same! Me and your mom have a same blood."

The nurse smile, at the first time, "Yes, this Mr is having the same rhesus of your mom's blood. It's A-"she smile, "Kid, we've found the donor for your mom."
===
"He call me Mr, but he call you kid."Baekhyun chuckle, try to cheer Chanyeol up.

Chanyeol just smile weakly.

"Look, Baekhyun. I'm not in mood of laughing. But hey, thankyou."he smile. "I really appreciate your hard work. And I'm really glad that you here. You even give your precious blood to my mom.."Chanyeol look down, "Thankyou.."

Baekhyun smile, "It's not a big deal."

The door open, make the both of them jump in shock. But Chanyeol is the first one who make a way to the doctor, "Doctor, how's their condition now?!"

The doctor sigh, face full of concern, "I'm afraid we can't help them."
===
A/N : ㅠㅡㅠ
It's getting longer than it should be:p I mean.. the chapter lol.
Keep reading, comment, and vote♥
Saranghae~