Chapter 4

Baekhyun was walking in silent while grab his books on his hands, smile plastered his nerdy face.

I'm happy that me and Chanyeol already talk to each other.. Please God.. I hope it last longer..

He smiling when he put the book on the locker and pick the book for the next class.

"Math class after this?"

Baekhyun jump a little because of that voice. He look around to find a boy that he think the whole time.

He smile a little before saying, "Y-Yeah."

"Crap, i don't understand any of it."Chanyeol rub the back of his neck.

Baekhyun smile, "Y-You can ask me i-if you want."

Chanyeol smile widely, "Su-"

"Hey Chanyeol!"Kai pat his shoulder lightly.

"Hey, Kai. Hey, Sehun."Chanyeol do a friendly high five to them while smiling widely.

"Who is- Oh oh oh.. Is he a boy that sit next to you?"Kai ask Chanyeol like Baekhyun isn't there.

"Oh yeah, Baekhyun this is my best buddies, Kai and Sehun. Kai, Sehun this is Baekhyun."Chanyeol introduce them in a good way.

HE FREAKING INTRODUCE ME TO HIS FRIENDS?! TO HIS FUCKING BEST FRIENDS?!

"Hi Baekhyun."Kai said with a smirky face. "You look cute and adorable."

Baekhyun look down in embarrassment.

"Woah woah, no flirting in introduction."Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun's heart start beating hardly. Shittttt Chanyeol! Why you do this to me?! You make me like you even moreeeee!!! Aaarrrggghhh!

"Hi, nice to meet you."Sehun said with his famous poker face.

"H-Hi, n-nice to meet you too."Baekhyun smile shyly.

"Introduction done. Let's go to our class, Baekhyun."Chanyeol said then pull Baekhyun's hand.

"Hey! We're in the same class, right?"Kai shouted.

Chanyeol just chuckle. Baekhyun just can't stop his beating heart and just follow Chanyeol.

"W-Why don't we wait for them?"Baekhyun ask.

Chanyeol rise his eyebrow, "They're too noisy."

Baekhyun is being pulled by Chanyeol, but Chanyeol doesn't even care to release it.

With a slight blush, Baekhyun said, "U-Uhm.. Y-Your hand."

Chanyeol look down to their hand, "Ups, sorry."he said then pull out, with a shy face.

Baekhyun just smile.

HE HOLD MY HAND! AYEEEEEEEEE I'M REALY HAPPY!
===
"Kyungsoo-ah, what are you looking at?"Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo who staring at something in their break time.

"Ah? I-It's nothing."Kyungsoo focus back to his food.

"I smell something happen~"Luhan sing.

"Yeah, Kyungsoo is not Kyungsoo today."Baekhyun speak out. "What's happen?"

He sigh before speak out, "I think i like Kai."

Luhan who just drink his orange juice, got choked. Baekhyun rub his back calmly, "You like him?"

"Y-Yeah, but i don't understand with my feeling. I don't want to decide it first but i think i like him now."he sigh.

"Then why you seem so frustrated?!"Luhan ask him in confuse tone.

"Because i think we're not match."

"Who?"Baekhyun ask innocently.

Luhan roll his eyes, "Duh, of course Kyungsoo and Kai."he drink his juice agai, "But you must try to catch his attention Kyung. Like me."he pointed himself proudly.

Baekhyun chuckle. Kyungsoo roll his eyes.

"You and me are different. I'm a shy like a shit, while you is a cheerfull person like a bitch."Kyungsoo roll his eyes.

Baekhyun laugh, Luhan pouted.

"You make it sound like i'm a real bitch."Luhan said.

"No, you make i said it first!"

"But you said i'm a bitch!"

"You sa-"

"Guys!"Baekhyun stop them from their argument. "Can you please stop? It's canteen, not a debate room. Luhan, just stop and give Kyungsoo a little break to think of him. Kyungsoo, make a right decision and don't be such a sadman like that."

Both Kyungsoo and Luhan sigh loudly.

"You right."Luhan said.

"You've been grow up, eh?"Kyungsoo ask Baekhyun with a small smile.

Baekhyun straighten his sit position, and straighten his glasses. He shrug his shoulder.

"Ewh, mature Baekhyun is disgusting."Luhan cross his arms.

Kyungsoo laugh.

And then they continue they eating while talking, forgetting their little argument earlier.
===
"Next week, you will attend study tour in Jeju Island. You will make a group of two to make a report about Jeju Island. Remember, write all about it in English because it's an English assignment."

"You freely make the group. Now choose your partner, after that write your both names in a paper then give it to me."

The student start to rush to their friends, probably to find their partner. Baekhyun start to stand up to search his partner.

"Kyungsoo, you already have a partner?"Baekhyun ask him.

"Sorry Baek, i already with Luhan."Kyungsoo rub the back of his neck.

Luhan make a peace sign while grinning.

"Rei, you already get a partner?"Baekhyun ask Rei Matsubaya, a friend of him. He's from Japan who move to Korea since 6 years old.

"Yes, i'm with Yeunghwa."he nodded.

Baekhyun feel frustrated that he got no partner. Suddenly someone walk towards him, without he realize it.

"Baekhyun, you already get a partner?"
===
A/N : I MADE REI'S NAME BY MYSELFㅠㅠ
It's horrible i know. Lol.
Please do comment and vote if you read this freaky story:3
I hope you enjoy reading this♥
And hey, i miss my loyal readers:"( where are they voice?! *lol okay don't take ut too serious*
Okay, keep reading this okay?:->
Saranghae saranghae~