Chapter 13

"Chanyeol? B-But how?"Baekhyun ask in shockness.

Chanyeol smile. "I want to give your things that i accidentally bring on my bagpack."he pull the bag that he bring. Probably full of Baekhyun's things.

Baekhyun frown. He suddenly remember that he lost his sweater, wrist watch, and his favorite beanie hat.

He blush because he felt he's so careless about his things that he brought.

And you know what? He's know freaking happy because Chanyeol come here just to give his things back! He even come here even it's already night! Aww.. How sweet!

"U-Uhm, come in please. Thankyou for saving my things."Baekhyun said then let the taller come in to his house.

"Is it not too late to stay up in your house?"Chanyeol ask while looking around at Baekhyun's huge house.

Baekhyun close the door then smile to him, "It's fine."

Chanyeol follow Baekhyun's step.

"Sit sit. Just choose any channel you want. What drink do you want?"Baekhyun offered.

Chanyeol rub his nape. "Uhm.. Anything that you have."

Baekhyun smile, "Okay."

Instead of choosing the channel, Chanyeol look around Baekhyun's huge yet luxury house.

Wow.. Is more huge than my house.. Baekhyun surely rich. But the good thing is, he didn't show it. At all.

Chanyeol was looking at the huge luxury light on the ceiling when Baekhyun come with two glasses of green tea on his hands.

"You should try this. It's good for your health."Baekhyun said, just like an advistor.

Chanyeol smile, "Thanks."then he take the first sip.

Baekhyun just smile then nodded.

The both of them sit on the sofa. But none of them talking. They just sit there, looking at the tv but not really watching. They just drink their green tea in silent.

"So.."Chanyeol start the conversation. "You forget about your things, eh?"he raise his right eyebrow.

Baekhyun blushed. Oh my god.. He even more handsome with those clothes!

Chanyeol wear a plain black t-shirt with 'SWAGGER' word print on it, and short pants. He look more relax with that clothes.

While Baekhyun is using an oversized white t-shirt with 'YOLO' word print on it, plus a trousers. He look relax yet cute at that clothes.

"Y-Yeah. I forget to insert it to my bag."Baekhyun rub his nape shyly.

Chanyeol chuckled.

"Thanks by the way."Baekhyun said with a smile. "But.. H-How could you know my address?"

Chanyeol giggle, "Don't you remember?"

Baekhyun frown, think if he already tell Chanyeol about his address. It seems not.

So he shook his head.

"That day, when we went home together. We talk about how near is our house. We even don't know that we live that near."he chuckled. "But now i know."he grin.

Baekhyun nodding his head, "I remember now."he smile. "When you ask me to go to America together.."he shyly said.

Chanyeol blush, "D-Did i really ask you to go to America together?"

Baekhyun nodded slowly.

"Wow, i must be forget about that."he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey.."Baekhyun suddenly said.

"Hmm?"

"Want to play a playstation?"Baekhyun offered while smiling.

Chanyeol look at him, eyes full of joy. "You have it?!"

"Yup."he nodded, too hard than it should be.

"Sure. What games do you have?"

"Uhm.. Not really much. I just have.. Need 4 Speed, Tekken(a/n: am i spell it right?), Naruto Ninja Saga, Residence Evil game, and others. What do you want to play?"

"Uhm.. How about Naruto Ninja Saga?"he grin.

Baekhyun smile, "Okay then."

After that he start to prepare the playstation with the help of Chanyeol.

"It's ready!"Baekhyun said cheerfully. Well, that's rare.

"Let's play Narutoooo!"Chanyeol said. Then the both of them start to play vs mode. Most of the time Baekhyun is the winner.

"Whaaat? You win again? No way!"Chanyeol said in frustration.

Baekhyun chuckled. "I'm good at this."

"Yeah, you're good at this game."Chanyeol admitted. "But.."he stop for awhile, he lean his body closer to the smaller before whisper, "But are you good at this?"he pointed his chest.

Baekhyun couldn't react. He just froze in his place. "G-Good a-at what?"he stutter.

What does he mean?! He pointed at his chest, is that mean 'swagger'? Am i good at swag thingy?! OMFG what am i talking about?! It must be not that swagger thingy. It about his.. chest? His chest is.. good? DA FUCK! I DON'T UNDERSTAND MR. PARK CHAN YEOL!

Chanyeol realize it then he pulled away, "I-I mean.. N-Nothing. Just forget it."

"W-Well, what game we want to play again? The game that the both of us good in it."Baekhyun smile.

Omo he look so cute.. Chanyeol squeaked mentally. He nearly kiss the smaller earlier, and now he must control him self.

After about 2 hours playing playstation, their eyes finally starting to get heavy.

They settle the things to the place that it's suppose to.

"By the way, where is your parents? I didn't see them since i was here."Chanyeol ask while helping Baekhyun to wash the glasses.

"Oh my parents? They're on their job in China."he said plainly.

Chanyeol just nod his head. "Me too."

"What?"

"Me too. My parents are busy with their own business too."Chanyeol say sadly.

Baekhyun fastly change the topic, "H-Hey, since our parents are busy with their jobs, h-how about you sleep over in here?"Baekhyun offering.

Chanyeol look up to Baekhyin with sparkling eyes. "Seriously?"

"Yup. I'm kind of bored here."

"Okay then!"
===
"I can sleep on the-"

"No, you must sleep on the bed. It's your own bed! I'm going to sleep on the sofa."

"No. No bed, no sleep over."

Chanyeol sigh. "Okay okay. We sleep together on your bed, okay?"

Baekhyun felt his heart racing up. He pretend to sigh before said, "Well, okay if you insist."

YASHHH I'M GOING TO SLEEP WITH PARK CHAN YEOL AGAIN!
===
A/N : Yup that's lame.
Pls do comment vote and keep reading~
Thanks for your enthusiasm to still read this.
I love you all!^-^