Chapter 6

"Bye Ahjumma! We will take care of your son!"Luhan shout to Baekhyun's mom with a wide smile.

Baekhyun sigh deeply, "I'm not a kid, Luhan."

"Whatever. Let's go. It's getting late."Luhan said then pull Baekhyun into the car.

His mom wave to the three of them with a calm smile. "Be careful kids!"

Kyungsoo smile then bow a bit before entering the car.

Baekhyun's dad will drive them to their school so they won't late. And so they not get a difficult to bring the heavy things alone. They will spend night in there for 3 days.

"Let's go kids."his dad talk to them and smiling calmly.

Finally the car drove off, leaving Baekhyun's mom smiling behind them.
===
"Baekhyun?"

"Yes."

"Luhan?"

"Yes."

"Kyungsoo?"

"I'm here."

The teacher is now doing the absent so no one of them will left behind.

"Now go inside the bus and just sit randomly."she said after doing the absent.

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Luhan walk towards the bus which will drive them to the airport. Cause Jeju is Island, so the fastest way there is with an airplane. Yeah, their school is rich. So no worry about that.

"Hi, Baekhyun."Baekhyun is a little bit shock when Chanyeol suddenly walk beside him and greet him with his charming smile.

"H-Hi."he smile with a clumsy way.

The both of them didn't say anything until they enter the bus. Baekhyun curse himself cause he look stupid in front of Chanyeol. He always look like that if he meet Chanyeol. Especially this time.

They didn't wear their uniform since it was their study tour day.

Baekhyun gulp all the time seeing Chanyeol with his black jeans, white t-shirt, a dark blue blouse, plus a pair of sneaker. His hair is comb up so it show his perfect forehead.

Oh god.. How can he be this handsome?! Baekhyun curse himself cause he see the taller all the time.

He decided to sit behind Kyungsoo and Luhan's seat who already sit together.

"Maybe your prince will come and sit beside you."Kyungsoo popped his head behind his seat with a smirky face.

Baekhyun blush then look away.

And just like what Kyungsoo said, Chanyeol appear with a wide and charming smile. "Can i sit beside you?"Chanyeol ask with his fucking charming smile.

Girls who sit at the back side start squeal seeing their prince smiling like that.

"Oppaaaaa! Sit with me!"

"Yeollie! Sit with me!"

"Yeolllllllllllllll! Sit with meeeh!"

Chanyeol just give them a smile before saying, "I'm with him."

The girl start whining sadly. But Chanyeol just smile calmly before sit beside the boy who already blushing madly.

Chanyeol smile to Baekhyun. "How's your feeling for our study tour?"

Baekhyun seem surprise cause Chanyeol ask him out of sudden. But he awkwardly smile before say, "I-I feel excited."

Chanyeol smile, but after that he chuckle softly.

"W-What's funny?"Baekhyun ask while looking at him shyly.

Chanyeol look down to him, "No.. It just.. You're so cute."

DUG

Baekhyun's heart skip a beat. Park fucking Chanyeol call me cute?! PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BREATHE!

Baekhyun look at him with blushing cheeks, "W-What's cute?"

"You always look so shy in front of people. And it's kind of cute."Chanyeol said with a smile.

Baekhyun blush even more. No, i just look shy in front of you!

But he just chuckle awkwardly before looking outside the window, ignoring his beating heart.
===
They finally arrive at Jeju Island at 11am.

"Kids, gather up. Time for lunch!"the teacher announce.

After lunch time, they freely go around the Island to take a photo or relax a bit.

"Baekhyun."

Baekhyun who busy with his camera, look away and find Chanyeol walk towards him with his huge smile.

He nearly drop his camera, "H-Hi Chanyeol. F-Finish eating?"he straighten his glasses.

"Yeah."he smile. "Want to search any object for our English report?"

Baekhyun suddenly remember. They're here not for just have fun, but to make their English report also.

"Sure."he smile softly to Chanyeol.

Now the both of them are walking around with their coat on. The wind it's kind of cold here.

"Well, what topic do you want for our English report?"Chanyeol ask while walk beside him.

Baekhyun seems think for a while. "I'm still not sure about this.. What about you?"

"For me, how about 'good times with friends in Jeju'?"he grin.

Baekhyun look up just to find the taller looking at him, surprise at the topic. "T-That seems good."

"So we could describe our moments in here and write it in our report. We will take many photos and include it at the report. Does it good?"Chanyeol still show his charming smile.

Baekhyun look up to him, he's a genius.. He's now happy that his decision to choose him as his partner. He's happy that his decision to choose him as his biggest idol.

He smile while looking uo to the taller, "That would be a great report!"Baekhyun said with a cheerful tone.

Chanyeol froze. He never heard Baekhyun's cheerful voice. And now his heart beating hardly. He never felt this weird feeling on his chest.

The boy beside him back to his camera, probably do the setting so he can shoot everything easily. While Chanyeol is now looking at him, still with his beating heart.
===
A/N : ㅠㅠI KNOW IT'S LAME
AND SORRY FOR MY LATE UPDATE, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL'S CUP.
Please keep read this, vote, and comment:)
I'll appreciate it all♥
Gomawo;-)
Saranghae~