Chapter 21

Chanyeol keep running and running, then stop when he see Baekhyun was being hugged by Jared.

He don't know why, but his heart felt like being stabbed hy thousand knifes.

He hold his chest.

W-Why.. Why my heart is hurt like this?

Chanyeol decided to walk back because he think Baekhyun already find someone to comfort him.

I'm not supposed to said that earlier. Urrrghh i'm so stupid!

He ruffle his hair harshly then walk back to pick his bag then go home.
===
Friday is a lazy day for student, they probably already tired because the 4 last days spent by studying, listening to the teacher, do the homeworks and tasks, and such things like that. And that what's make Baekhyun feel lazy to get up from his bed.

He groan before push the off button of the alarm clock.

His eyes are swollen and cheeks are puffy, because last night he kept thinking about Chanyeol and crying out loud.

He rub his eyes before stand up and walk towards his bathroom.

Because last night his parents told him that they have an early job to do, so Baekhyun should wake up alone, cook his breakfast alone, and do all things alone.

He sigh then prepare his sandwich and took a bite of it before going to school by bus.
===
Chanyeol is standing in front of his class, waiting for Baekhyun. He hope that Baekhyun will come more early because many girls already eyeing him.

And when he see the glance of small boy, walking with earphones on his ears, he make his way to the smaller one.

"Baekhyun."Chanyeol greet him with a small smile.

But Baekhyun seem not to hear or see him.

Chanyeol tap his shoulder lightly. The smaller boy jump a little because of it.

He release the earphones from his ears before look up. And when he know it was the boy who just using him, he walk away without a word.

"Baekhyun wait!"Chanyeol groan because the smaller's step is quiet far from him.

Baekhyun keep walking and walking until meet Jared in his way.

"Baekhyun?"Jared ask him.

Chanyeol stop on his line when he see them.

"Hi, Jared."Baekhyun smile sweetly to him. Chanyeol step back, don't want to disturb them. But what's inside his heart make him want to walk towards them. So he did.

"Hi, Baekhyun. Hi, Jared."Chanyeol greet them.

"Oh hi Chanyeol."Jared smile to him.

"Uhm.. Jared, did you mind if I talk to Baekhyun alone for a while?"Chanyeol forcefully smile.

Jared seem to step back, "Sure."he smile.

And then Jared walk away from them.

"What do you want?"Baekhyun ask coldly.

Chanyeol seem hurt by his coldness but he keep talk, "Baekhyun, listen."he sigh.

Baekhyun wait for him.

"I.. What you heard yesterday is wrong. I don't mean to say that. I ju-"

"Isn't that clear?"Baekhyun ask him, voice full of disappointment. "You just using me, like others did.."he look down, holding his tears.

"No no Baekhyun.. No, I'm not using you at all. I just need.. your help."

"Is that even different? It just the same. The point is, you using me, right?"Baekhyun ask back.

Chanyeol groan in frustration, but then, he grab Baekhyun's arm and drag him to the rooftop.

"Where are we going?! Let me go!"Baekhyun try to escape but to no avail. Chanyeol's grip is too strong.

Whem they arrive, Chanyeol realize that there is no one on there beside them. And that's good.

"Listen, Baekhyun, you should not listen to what Jared said to you."Chanyeol say, eyes full of seriousness.

Baekhyun frown, "How did you know?"

"Of course I know."Chanyeol sigh, "You know, I ever tell him about my family trouble to him. And yes, I have a family trouble. But I'm not using you for goddamn sake! I tell him everything about my dad and my mom, and he's the only one who knew this beside Kai and Sehun. I know Sehun and Kai not the type of that person. So I think Jared is just telling you the fake news so you gonna believe in him and hate me."Chanyeol sigh.

Baekhyun just keep silent. He just don't.. get it. Jared is.. ARRRGHH WHO'S THE ONE I SHOULD BELIEVE?!

"Baekhyun I know you won't just believe in anyone just like that. But trust me, I'm not using you. I think Jared don't like me and do that so everyone could hate me. Ever since grade-"

"Wait, wait, wait."Baekhyun is confuse. Really. "You said Jared don't like you so he using me for hating you?"

"That's the point!"Chanyeol smile widely, "Why he don't like me? Who know? I think he just jealous of us."

"You mean.. You, Kai, and Sehun?"Baekhyun finally get it.

"Exactly!"Chanyeol smile.

"J-Jared.. is the one who using me.. Not you. He's using me so I will hate you.. because, he jealous of you."Baekhyun figure it out.

Chanyeol is smiling widely, "And why did I said that sentence yesterday? It is because the condition I think."

Baekhyun smile widely, but then, he's smile disappear in seconds. "I.. I'm sorry."he look down to his feet.

"Sorry for what?"Chanyeol touch his shoulder gently.

"I.. I shouldn't believe in Jared. I should have trust you.. I'm sorry for doubting you."Baekhyun is sobbing right now.

Chanyeol pat his back softly, "Sshh.. It's okay.."

"I.. I just.. I'm just afraid that the moment when m-my friends are using me for money repeat again. And I-I don't want that moment to happen again, so I j-just believe in Jared. I don't want that to be happen again.. I.."

"Sshh.. Yes, Baek. I get you. It's okay. I know how did you feel."Chanyeol hug him tightly, he is whispering any comforting words to make him shut.

And when he stop sobbing, he look up to Chanyeol, "Th-Thankyou."he is back like old Baekhyun again. The shy and the stutter boy like he always been.

Chanyeol smile softly, "And thankyou, too. For believe in me."
===
A/N : JARED IS.. ASDFGHJKL
I actually really hate his personality but I must made him so the story not gonna be boring;3

Anyway, I will not updating from 30th of November until 9th of December. Because it's my final exam in this semester! And I must get high scores, so I must focus on it.

Hope ya'll understand because I bet everyone ever experience in exams shitty time like this.

But don't worry, after exam, I promise to continue this and the plot is not over until here yet:3 I'm sure to make it more.. fun. I hope you still want to wait for meh and still gimme comments and votes♥

Blah, the author note is getting longer than it should be. Okay i should stop now lol.

Gomawo~
Saranghaaaaeeeeee♡