Lucy's freaking dense and Natsu's freaking sweet

Começar do início

"You know..." Mira urged sleekly, "How Natsu feels about you?"

Lucy shook her head, "what do you mean? He's my best friend."

Mira smiled, "Lucy do me a favor."

Lucy perked up, "yes? What is it?"

Mira thought for a second about something and then said, "Ask Natsu what he notices when he sees another girl."

Lucy sighed, "He's over there fighting." She gestured across the guild where Gray and Natsu were in the center of the fight.

A chair started flying toward Lucy at full force suddenly!

*

Natsu caught it before it hit her, Lucy didn't even blink. He caught it with one hand.

"Hey Natsu," she said grabbing his attention.

He dropped it and then looked at Lucy with interest, "Yeah?"

Lucy glanced at Mira, Mira was watching while her face was looking away.

"What do you notice when you see other girls?" Lucy asked.

Natsu tilted his head then smiled, "That they're not you!" A light little smudge of blush sat on his cheeks.

Lucy nodded then looked at Mira, "Is that all?"

Mira had a white glass plate in her hand, she dropped it causing it to shatter in the entire guild. She was absolutely dumbfounded.

Lucy has to be blind or really dense to not notice Natsu's feelings!

Natsu was also dumbfounded, it kinda made him feel bad that Lucy didn't take what he said to heart.

"What is it?" Lucy asked blankly.

Mira and Natsu looked at each other. Natsu was blank. Mira was blank.

"Nevermind," Natsu said turning away toward Gray to fight again.

Lucy looked to Mira hoping for an answer. Mira watched Natsu still with a blank look.

When Mira looked at Lucy she smiled and said, "You'll see it one day."

Then Mira turned around to clean up the glass on the ground.

Lucy sat there blinking trying to see it now. But every time she opened her eyes she still saw; the guild, Lisanna, her friends, Levy walking out, WAIT WAIT WAIT! Levy?! leaving early?

Lucy jumped from the stool then followed behind Levy quietly.

She followed her to the nearby park.

Whys she going here? Lucy mentally asked herself.

Lucy still hasn't been noticed by Levy as she ducks behind a bush.

"Alright, let's get this fight over with!" Levy yelled.

That's when Lucy heard it! The all to familiar sound of Gajeel's laugh!

"Now now, Shrimp. I told you I'm only here to be alone," he said but Lucy could still hear his taunting as it haunted her every once in awhile.

"I don't care! Lu-chan's my friend! and anyone who hurts her, I will never forgive!" Levy said angrily.

It sounded like Gajeel was getting ready to leave.

Has he changed? Lucy asked herself.

That's when the sound of Thunder erupted from above!

It's freaking mid day! Lucy looked down still listening for more sounds.

"Is Blue girl giving the new guy a hard time?" It was that guy... oh what's his name?

Lucy snapped her fingers in remembering his name!

Laxus! Lucy smiled but unfortunately was to loud, she was pulled up from hiding by two hands!

"Did you hear that?" Laxus asked.

Lucy's mouth was covered as she was pulled back a bit!

"Shh!" it was Natsu! (:

He slowly removed his hand from her mouth.

"Probably some dumb BUNNY," Gajeel mumbled.

Laxus shrugged, "whatever. I'm just saying, you." he was probably pointing at Levy, "Shouldn't be messing with the new members! Prepare to be punished!"

Laxus laughed loudly and very sadistically.

There were more booming sounds as Lucy looks above the bushes to watch a quick lightening bolt flash toward Levy at full speed! It'd definitely send her into the hospital for a good five weeks maybe longer.

Lucy reached her hand out but knew it was useless.

Instead of the sound of screaming, the sound of metal being smashed into and the small grunts of Gajeel Redfox were heard.

Lucy was instantly pulled back down by Natsu.

"I want you to sit here and do what you've always failed to do," he didn't look at her, "and shut up please."

Lucy glanced at him and smiled.

This time he said please She thought smugly.

Gajeel had saved Levy that's what Lucy knew for sure!

"Common we're leaving!" Natsu muttered and dragged Lucy away from the scene.