A Walk to Remember

(Nalu nalu nalu nalu nalu nalu! This chapter is filled with nalu! Yay! This will be a chapter about Lucy's naive personality and Natsu's fear of rejection.
Please enjoy another chapter by yours truly!)
(:

Lucy and Gray walked towards the still-being-built guild.

"Lucy!" Everyone cheered at the sight of their guild member. They still weren't informed of her safety.

"Hello everyone!" Lucy said smiling and waving at them.

Erza smiled as she walled next to Lucy, "everyone was so worried."

Lucy smiled, "sorry to make you all worry! I'm fine."

They all continued to work until dawn.

****

Natsu and Lucy walked home. Natsu's keeping his promise of walking her home every night.

She swung her arms as she walked. Much like a child would walk.

"The guild should be done soon! Isn't that great!" Lucy stood cheerfully,"it's all thanks to your help!"

Natsu smiled at the path ahead, then he turned to her. He took his hand in hers. He lost his smile when he looked at her.

"Let's take a walk through the forest, ok?" He asked with a serous look.

"Uhm," Lucy said nurvously and then nodded.

*
Lucy's P.O.V

Okay Lucy this is Natsu we're talking about! He won't murder you in the forest! He won't!

"Hey, uhm, is there something bothering you?" Crap my voice sounded scared!

He chuckled,"nope."

Maybe he doesn't know the difference between scared and joking!

"Don't be scared! I'll protect you," he said still not looking at me.

He's going to protect me? Does he not realize that I'm more scared of him than any monster in the woods?!

He didn't let me brush my hand out of his grip.

"Hey Natsu?" Maybe I can ask him the question, it's very important.

"Are- are we friends?" I ask and looked at him. He stopped and then looked at me.

"I want to be," he murmured. I looked into his eyes. They were blank, no way I could figure out what he was thinking.

"Friends? You really mean it?" I ask and pull him along with me on the route through the forest. I'm suddenly eager to go see the views, maybe with him near everything will be much more different than usually.

"Yup!" He exclaimed.

I smiled at him from behind me.

Then a blush appeared on his cheeks.

I stop.

We're standing in a clearing. The town of Magnolia lights are still around us do we can see each other fine. Trees, and bushes circle us.

"I- was hoping for more than friends?" He seemed like it was difficult.

More than friends?

I stop to think, then I smile big.

☆○☆ ,"THUNDER BUDDIES?!" I ask loudly with excitement.

He dropped his nurvous behavior.

Did I shoot on target? Did I figure it out?

I stare at him with star's for eyes.

He shifted his eyes with a strange look on his face, "w-w- y-you-" he really had stutter in his words, but finally he sighed and said,"yes. Thunder buddies."

I giggle, "yay!"

He smiled looking at my happiness.

That's when I really noticed his smile. I mean I've seen it a thousand times, smirk, glare with an evil smile, sure, but this was more honest. It was fanged with curls at the top but it was wide! To be honest, it was very attractive.

The city lights added more to his smile.

"You've got a cute smile," I subconsciously said aloud. I instantly slapped my hands to my face in embarrassment.

I look through the little peep hole between my fingers to see his reaction.

He smiled brightly then asked,"does that mean you want to see it more often?"

I sighed mentally and removed my hand from my face and then laughed.

Before I said anything his hand made its way around my wrist and I was suddenly pulled away.

"I have another secret place! Follow me!" I heard him say.

I laughed as I obediently obeyed him.

****

Nobodies P.O.V

Natsu brought Lucy to a meadow.

The night stars sparkled in the lake, the lake was flat in the middle of the meadow. Flowers of all sorts spread out in lines around the lake.

"Wow!" Lucy exclaimed.

Natsu let her wrist go, she ran towards the meadow, Natsu watched her.

He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "earlier when Erza allowed us break I accidently stumbled upon this place from mistake of transportation. I was out of magic but I was luckily able to find my way back to Magnolia."

Lucy listened to his story while she plucked some flowers.

She sat on her knees, the river was next to her.

"You know..." Natsu said walking toward her, "I think this clearing would be great for a midnight picnic!"

Lucy blinked then turned to look at him, "are you serious?"

He nodded with no expression, meaning he's being serious.

Lucy's eyes glowed, "yes!"

Natsu laughed, "we don't have anything right now."

Lucy nodded, "your right! Plus it would be rude not to invite, Gray, Erza, and Happy."

Natsu nodded and thought about this, "sure whoever you want. Except Stripper."

Lucy dropped her head backwards and laughed, "he's apart of our team!"

Natsu gave off a disgusted look, "our team? Who came up with that idea?"

Lucy didn't look at him,"we've got a pretty cool plan. One day we'll come back here and have a picnic."

Natsu still had a look of disgust from the idea that Gray Fullbuster was in his team, "what's our team name? If Gray came up with it then it's totally lame!"

Lucy smiled still not looking at him, "our team name was decided by me. I just decided the name!"

Natsu looked at her, blankly, "continue. What's our name?"

"We're Team Natsu."

(That's how Team Natsu all started.)