Chapter 17 (Changed)

"Give her a foxy look" I heard a husky voice declare. I peeked to see I was in a leather chair, Harry next to it, and old man behind me. What is he doing?

"Morning Love" Harry smiled. I winced and squinted my eyes and the beaming bright sunlight blinding me.

"What's going on" I mumbled as I sat up looking around. Where's Liam? What about the war? I haven't seen this room before.

"Liam won, your his property" he sulked.

"But...your running away with me!" he said flinging his hands in the air, as if it where to be good. No, no, wait. Hold up, I love Liam and Harry now? Which one? I shook my head, forcing a confused look to spread upon Hary's face.

"No, I don't know yet...and I'm nobody's 'property' neither" I added, crossing my arms. I'm nobody's property, I'm not an item! I'm a person, a living breathing person!

"But love-""No Harry! No..." I shook my head cutting him off. I felt my hair, what on earth? I have bangs? How is my hair so long? I grabbed a mirror from beside me and took a look.

I gasped, about to faint at my image. I plump light pink lips, pail skin, and light green eyes. I was quite pretty actually, but WHY?! I turned to Harry imagining choking him.

"Why? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" I said almost crying. Furious but broken. What is he doing?

"Well, we don't want Liam to recognize you do we now?" he said smiling.

"NO! YOU CHANGED ME! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I barked, slapping his cheek. His happy surprised expression turned to anger. Shit.

"It's for your own good" he said threateningly. I shook my head crying. He grabbed my fore arm roughly, and growled, dragging me through the door. The mirror fell to the ground, breaking into peices. I was dragged through the gardens, into the woods.

"WHAT ABOUT YOU BEING KING?" I attempted to change his mind.

"Forget about being king, I'd rather be a peasant, and grow old with you, then be some old dang king" He brushed my cheek, and smiled. So sweet.

"What about Liam?" I asked poorly. He shook his head and chuckled.

"Forget him, we'll live together in a little cottage in the woods, and grow old, and happy, Together..." he sighed. I jumped to hug him, and kissed his cheek. He grabbed my arm and led me into the woods. There was a small house, old dusty wood, and bricks. He led me inside, it was beautiful. There was a small canopy bed of white silk, and a rug.

"It's beautiful Harry" I smiled.

"Just like you" he hugged me, letting out a sigh, as if he where keeping pain in a thousand years, and letting it go through that one breath. I though hit me.

"Harry?"

"Mm?"

"What if-what if Liam where to find us, what would we do? And how are we going to get food?" I asked worriedly.

"I was a king remember? I took my riches with me, also you can go hunt of you like, or go in the market" he suggested. I shook my head satisfied. At least he came prepared. I knew how to hunt for earlier days, hunting with my father. Father. My Father. A hot tear rolled down my cheek.

"Dad" I mumbled sadly. Harry's attention turned to me.

"We can go see them, well you can, if the villagers see me they'll freak" he chuckled.

"How will he recognize me, after what YOU have done to me?" I accused him boldly.

"He's your father he'll know" he smiled as if an old instinct.

"Want to go hunting, love? Do you know how if so?" he asked grabbing the knives, bows and arrows. I shook my head and grabbed a knife, leaving Harry with the bow. I knew how to use both weapons, but my mother would use the bow, I didn't want to be reminded right now. I want to be happy, and satisfies. Just for today. We slipped on rain boots, for the mud, and I braided my hair, slipping on my leather knuckled gloves.

We head into the woods, and searched for prey. I pointed to a deer across from us. Harry shook his head, and his behind the tree. He aimed at the deer precisely closing one eye for good aim. The deer fell to it's nees, with no support. We ran over to the now, lifeless animal and Harry threw it over his shoulder. We carries it back to our cottage and roasted it.

"Hey" Harry commented into a question.

"Mm?" I mumbled fiddling the bow's string in my fingers.

"Will you marry me?" I dropped the bow onto the floor. Jaw dropped, speechless. I wasn't ready. I barely knew him. I looked into his eyes searching for sincerity. They where a light pleading green, I was almost afraid is I said no his heart would fall out into my hand. I looked down guiltily.

"Yes" I mumbled. He jumped from his spot, and kissed my cheek hugging me, like a puppy almost!

"Tomorrow!" He declared. Uh-oh. I was glad, happy, scared. Why I felt that way i didn't know. Maybe if I just let go...just this once. I sighed and fell back into his arms relieved. He smiled back, warmly by the fire.