Chapter 10 (Fake)

He carried me over his back to the living room I gave up fighting because I knew it wouldn’t work anyway. He placed me down on the sofa, lying down. Then sat on my legs. I squirmed out and sat up, bringing m nee to my chest.

“You know if you didn’t fight, you’d actually enjoy this more?” he said smirking. I shook my head.

“I’d never enjoy anything with a beast like you, a monster” I said trying to break him into sorrow. I know I couldn’t his cold eyes never revealed sorrow, only cold. He smiled.

“Beauty and the Beast, made it through this” he held my hand close to his chest. I looked in his eyes to read if it was just cold anger, and jealousy, or love, and compassion.

Nothing. Just anger and jealousy. I shook my head, startled that a human being showed the same constant emotion. How could he not show compassion or love, towards another? Is that even possible?

“You know, Harry never cared about you, he just wanted to hurt you” he said stroking my cheek. Fury boiled inside of me, waiting to be released through my tongue.

“NO! HE WAS TRYING TO PROTECT ME!” I cried and screamed in one. He smiled as if he had won the conversation.

“From what?” he said still smiling evilly. I hugged myself and looked him straight in the eye. I let my fury out now all I could feel was sorrow.

“You” I whispered, pointing to him. I got up, and walked to another room. The room I woke up in to be precise.

I walked in crying plopping myself on the bed. All I did was cry. Never anything else, I didn’t talk much either. I only love Harry only Harry. I see the good now, I just never saw it before, because-because I never gave him a chance! I heard the door click behind me. I turned to see Liam. He had locked the door…

“What are you doing?” I asked hesitantly.

“Nothing” he said taking a few steps closer to me. I backed away, into a wall. Stupid wall, always in the way. He cornered me against the wall.

“You will never see Harry again, if you don’t obey me? Do you understand? I will let him go when I’m 100% sure you will not run away with anyone…but me” he said winking. I shook my head and pushed him off. Wait. Maybe this could work. I could be nice to him, and then he would lead me to Harry!

“There’s some clothes right there, some fresh ones, those are dirty” he said pointing to  a dress on the bed. I slipped them on and smiled at him.

“Yes, love” I answered sweetly, batting my eyelashes. I kissed his cheek then walking out. He was speechless. Yes! Right where I want him. I’m hungry.

“I’M HUNGRY!” I whined. My stomach grumbled. I hadn’t eaten for a while. Liam ran to my side, and guided me to the kitchen.

“Pasta?” I asked hugging him. He nodded and smiled, moving a lock of hair from my face, and kissed me. My eyes where open the whole time. I didn’t want to ‘savor the moment’ I couldn’t care less about it. He headed to the pot to make it, and got the ingredients out.

“You know Harry would’ve been much better at this then me” he said with a testing tone. My stomach churned at his name. I let a fast hot tear roll down my cheek. I chuckled at hugged him from behind, watching him make the soup. He smiled at me, knowing he had one me. But what he didn’t know was that he hadn’t…