Chapter 11 (Bruised)

“Would you like to go out to the garden for a mid-night stroll?” Liam said taking my hand. I nodded and bowed teasingly. He took my hand in his and we strolled out into the moonlight. We trotted to the fountain, and sat. He hugged me, and whispered, with his hot breath on my ear.

“Glad your finally seeing things…my way” he whispered. Then crashing his lips onto mine, he snaked an arm around me waist. I opened my eyes; too see Harry…BEHIND LIAM! He was signaling me to run. I shook my head slightly, not wanting to startle Liam. How did he even get here. Liam opened his eyes and met mine.

“What are you looking at” he said breaking the kiss and looking behind. Harry was gone.

“N-nothing” I stammered. Liam shook his head not believing my little lie.

“Are you sure” he said curiously. Harry came out again and placed a hand on his heart, like it was broken, about to burst in flames, and drop into ashes. My heart was beating almost popping straight out of my chest into the fountain’s  drain. Liam looked into my eyes ignoring the pained look in my eye, and crashed his lips into mine. Harry dropped to the floor, on his nees. I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t kiss back. I couldn’t. Liam broke the kiss and looked up at me.

“Kiss back” he said firmly, then pressing his lips against mine. I just stared into the opening as Harry quietly walked away.

“Why aren’t you kissing back?” he said shaking my shoulders with rage. I showed no emotion, no facial expressions that is. Millions of things where racing through my mind. Liam pressed me down on the fountain roughly, and kissed me. I kissed back remembering my plan. I could explain to Harry later right? Yeah. I’m sure he’d understand. Liam moaned, and smiled.

“You ok?” he asked the jealousy and anger in his eyes disappearing  into calmness, and peace. Was I his peace? His drug? Why was he happy when I gave in? I looked forward to see Harry gone, out of sight. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He probably broke through the bars for me, and bruised his knuckles, just to see me…kissing Liam. My heart shattered. I can’t do this anymore! I broke the kiss, and jerked away from Liam, and ran. I ran as fast as I could, through the maze. I heard Liam’s distance shout, I ignored them and lay on the concrete cold, slowly slipping into a deep sleep.

I woke up on something cold, and hard. It felt grubby and disgusting.  I stood up to see I was in the dungeon. Why am in the dungeon? Liam? I thought he ‘loved’ me? Why am I in the dungeon. I looked around to see Liam in the dungeon with me, playing with…a knife. He flicked it between his fingers. I shivered, and looked around again. I saw Harry sleeping like a baby in the corner. Liam slowly walked towards me, I took a step back rhetorically.

“You wanted to be with Harry, so here you are” he said evilly holding up the knife. I shook m head, a cell like this held everything I feared. I had a phobia of the dark, I’m a germ phobic, everything. He shook his head, and smiled evilly at me.

“No more chances I’m fed up with you, I’m fed up being nice to you, and giving you everything you want, an-“ I cut him off and lost  control of my anger.

“NO YOU NEVER GAVE ME WHAT I WANT, UNTIL NOW! I WANTED HARRY BUT YOU NEVER GAVE ME HIM, YOU REFUSED, TO GIVE ME THE ONE THING I WANTED, YOU TREAT ME LIKE A RAG DOLL, THAT YOU CAN JUST DRESS, AND FEED!” I screamed, crying into my shirt. Harry grumbled and woke up rubbing his eyes. Liam smirked and pulled Harry’s arm.

“I want to show you something Harry” he said deviously. Harry stood up, barely able to, almost limping like. Liam took a shot out of his pocket. He approached me smirking, silently, and slowly.

“W-w-what are y-you d-doing” I said stammering in fear. He just kept smiling. Harry’s eyes widened. He couldn’t move I could tell, he had bruises all around his ankles from the cuffs.

“Wai-“ I stammered until Liam stabbed me with the shot, injecting something into my body. I felt everything go numb, like nothing could move inside me. I fell to the floor with a thud, I was still fully conscious, but I couldn’t move. Liam glared at me while Harry screamed my name, helplessly. He took his knife, and dug it into my arm, I let a tears fall rapidly down my cheeks, like a waterfall. He carved something into my arm. Harry mumbled but I couldn’t hear him. I just lay there. Liam got up, picked me up, while Harry just cried and screamed, I fell asleep crying in his arms, fully conscious in pain…