Chapter 6 (Tricked)

After a long ‘self-therapy’ in the garden I decided to wander the castle. I met a hallway where there was only 2 doors. I walked over to the one opposing Harry’s room. The last thing I wanted to see was Harry.

“DON’T YOU DARE GO IN THERE” a voice said behind me, as I was about to turn the doorknob. I turned my head to see Harry, standing with both sorrow, and anger. I grinned. And opened the door, and slammed it behind me. I heard banging on the door. I looked for the lock. WHAT THE HELL?! WHAT KIND OF SICK WORLD IS THIS WHERE DOOR’S HAVE NO LOCKS?! I held the door shut with my body. After about 10 minutes the yelling and banging stopped on the other side. I slid down the door, in relief.

“OW!” I screamed as I the door, broke open, the hinges flying off it.

“Come on, your not supposed to be here” Harry said violently tugging at my arm. Is struggled in his grip.

“STOP” a voice said.

“LIAM!” I ran over to him slipping on my dress a little hugging him.

“Get out, she’s in my wing of the castle now, you are powerless here” he stated calmly, with a straight face, holding me up.

“I’m a king just as well as you” he said growling.

“Yes, but not in this wing, besides stop fighting she doesn’t want you” he smirked down at me, and shooed Harry.

“She will, if she wants to live” he said evilly, walking out the door, closing it.

“Idiot” he scoffed. I chuckled.

“You can stay here as long as you like, but if you want to come out, I suggest you call me” he said placing me on the chair on top if him. He searched me for bruises, or broken bones.

“He didn’t hurt me” I said rubbing my elbow, with my palm. Liam took my palm off, and inspected it.

“Louis!” Liam shouted. Louis came limping out of corner. He was bruised and cut up badly.

“Could you get her the First-Aid kit” he said gesturing him to a near by door. Louis limped to the door, and pulled out a golden and white case, and limped over to us, placing it on the arm of the chair.

“You have the rest of the day off, rest” he said sweetly, making Louis face light up. He happily limped out of the room.

“Here, this might sting” he said placing the Alcohol on my elbow.

“Tha-“ I said before screaming realizing Liam pressed a cloth of Chloroform to my face.

“No” I gasped giving in to the rancid sweet smell.

“Shhh…It’s gonna be alright” he said quietly smirking, before I passed out,