Chapter 5 (Liam)

Hey guys, I'm dedicating this to my first veiwer, she's very sweet check her out, Silvermoon14. Thnx! XD

I went outside to get some fresh air. I hadn’t been outside, in forever. It was nice to feel the cold breeze on my face. The garden was like a maze of bushes. So I just walked around, dizzily, trying to see why it was. I spotted a huge fountain, with vines growing around it, it was old, but still had beautiful crystal blue water flowing in and out of it. I laid my head down on the ledge, and closed my eyes.

“Hello” a strong voice said, it wasn’t raspy like Harry’s nothing like his. I opened my eyes and stood up to see, a tall man, with light brown hair, and doe brown eyes. He smiled warmly at me. I smiled back politely, hoping he wasn’t a barbarian like Harry, or ‘2-faced’.

“I wouldn’t be sneaking around if I where you, Harry’s temper is easy to tamper with, even if you don’t know it, love” he said with a warning tone. I panicked a little.

“ARE YOU GOING TO TELL HIM, PLEASE DON’T! HE’S ALREADY MAD AT ME” I screamed throwing myself at his feet. I didn’t even know why I did that. I’ve only been here a couple of weeks, and I’m already loosing it. He chuckled a bit then looked down at me with a sad expression in his eyes.

“My name’s Liam by the way, and no love. Calm down. Erm, may I ask…why is he mad at you?” he said helping me up and placing me back by the fountain’s edge. He took a seat next to me and waited for an answer.

“My name’s Nadia, and I may have kind of, erm, tried to escape” I said guiltily playing with my fingers. He rubbed my back, and looked me firmly in the eye.

“He’s not that bad a guy, just be kind, and loving towards him” he said with guilty eyes. I knew he was hiding something. Just what?

“What are you hiding” I mumbled, shooting him a suspicious look. He looked down, biting his fingernails, nervously. I tapped my foot, in suspicion, and boredom waiting for my answer.

“I’ve said to much” he said getting up and slowly walking away.

“Wait!” I screamed reaching out to him, and pulling his sleeve.

“No’ he shook his head, and took one step back again. I took one step forward. He looked into my deep ocean blue eyes. Before I could say anything, his lips collided with mine. He slid his arm down my waist, and kissed harder, until I was leaning against the fountain. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment of peace.

I opened my eyes, to see Harry behind Liam, giving me an angry expression. I broke the kiss, and stared in horror. Liam saw me staring and looked to see what I was staring at.

“Ha-“he said until he was pressed against the fountain’s ledge, by Harry.

“HARRY!” I screamed.

“What the hell do you think your doing?!” he bellowed throwing a punch at Liam’s face. I saw regret and sorrow in his eyes, washing away all of the beautiful brown happiness that was once there.

“COLSE YOU EYE’S” Harry commanded me with a harsh accusing finger.

“NO, LET GO OF HIM” I said jumping onto Harry. He pushed me off, with one arm, pinning Liam’s throat with another. I landed on the floor with a thud. What’s his problem? Why can’t he just accept the fact that I don’t love him…

“Harry…I-t-t w-was n-n-nothing” Liam said between gasps for air.

“BULLSHIT” He screamed harshly, squeezing Liam’s throat harder, making him turn blue.

“YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM” I cried, falling on my nees crying. Harry let go of Liam letting him breathe, and turned to my red face, now stained in tears. He held me closely, and hugged me, patting my back.

“You’re a monster” I whispered quietly. Harry stopped patting me and looked me in the eye with pain, and sorrow. I glanced over to Liam, who had black and blue bruises all along his neck. I signaled him to ‘flee’ before Harry remembered Liam again. H picked himself up, and ran through the maze, until he was out of sight.

“You’ll always be a monster” I cried into Harry’s shirt. I got up, out of Harry’s arms. I looked him in the eye mine filled with horror and anger. I looked down at his hands. Those hands, could do so much good but so much bad. He looked down at his hands disgusted by what he saw.

“I’ll never love a monster like you” I said haltingly, looking at him disgusted. He shook his head rapidly, trying to convince me some how he had good, and he regretted doing that to Liam. I ignored him, and walked slowly away from him, and the fountain, letting my white ‘golden’ dress drag behind me.

I wasn’t leaving. I knew Harry’s soldiers would just come find me, and take me to him. I just need sometime alone…in my own world…where everything used to be perfect…quiet…and peaceful with bliss… I did believe there was good in everyone…until Harry came along…