Chapter 16 (Clarity)

I sat in the corner of the under ground. It's been I think 3 days? I'm starving, and sleepy. I've denied any food, Harry's attempted to give me, and I've already taken sleep out of my life. All I did was sit in the corner of the room, and stare at the wall thinking. Words raced across my head. Harry walked in through the door.

"Harry?" I asked looking up. He looked at me quickly, attempting to make conversation.

"Mm?" he mumbled.

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" I ask as if recite a poem. Harry looked into my eyes confused, but surprised. He stood his ground, speechless, then walking towards me. I raised my hand gesturing him to stop, where he was.

"Come on love, you need some fresh air, your getting loopy" he said brushing his hair back. I shook my head. I wasn't going crazy, I was thinking. That's all nothing bad. He pulled my wrist pulling me to my feet. Some fresh air would be nice...

We went to the garden and sat down on a bench, next to the fountain. Harry looked straight into my eyes, his green eyes piercing into my soul. I smiled back in response. He smiled right back, causing me to blush, and giggle. He tilted his head and moved a lock of hair from my face, and twirled it. He took something from my hair. It was a black rose, why was that still in my hair, and why was it black? Harry's touch turned it to a white color. Wow? How? He smiled and placed it back on my hair, and brushed my cheek with his hand.

"You are my clarity" he entwined our fingers. I felt my heart thumping. This it he loves me, he's the one.

"You are this flower" he said picking a deep red flower from nearby. He placed it in my hands, and closed my fingers, smiling warmly. I opened my hand, and smiled at it. This is it, he has to be the one.

"Because you are my remedy" he whispered closing his eyes.

"There is never any clarity..." he whispered close to my ear kissing my cheek. I leaned on his shoulder, and smiled up at him. I slept away feeling happy, and warm for the first time in my life. He is my tragedy, my lovely tragedy, with no clarity...