Chapter 13 (War)

The past few days we were silent, we hadn't spoken, not a word, not a whisper. We just took stall glimpses at each other as if it was a form of communication.

"Liam" I stated plainly, with absolutely no expression on my face, just blank.

"Yes" he answered if I where bothering him.

"Wh-why do you love me, just give me a reason, just one. Please?" I was showing no emotion none at all. Not in my eyes, or my face, but in my mind, things where stuffed and jammed up in there.

"Well, there's, erm-" he stammered. Of course, I thought he was actually starting to truly love me, but I was wrong. He just wanted me to claim he had me.

"How do you know you love somebody" I cut him off. He sat quiet, on the park bench readin the papers. He out them down, and glared at me confused. He looked into my eyes, and searched them.

'How-how do you love somebody, if you can't say what you love about them?" I questioned, trying to break him. I was trying to bring him to tears, like he had done to me. I wanted him wrapped around my finger.

"I don't need to know, when I have you" he said plainly. What did he mean? That doesn't even make any sense.

"I knew it" I mumbled bitterly.

"Knew what?" he said returning to his new papers, as if he expected me to say something plain, and bland.

"I knew you couldn't love" I whispered and stood up, and walked to a rose bush, brushing my manicured nails against the roses petals. I brushed is softly then picking it, rubbing it's soft layers against my cheek. Liam put his newspaper down and folded it up, and walked toward me. He picked a rose from the bush, and handed it to me. It was had mostly dead petals, that where drooping and a dark brown red.

"You are this rose, beautiful, poise, blushing, silence" he said taking the rose from me. He opened it up, revealing it anther. It was glowing with pollen, it was pure golden.

"I may look like this rose, but if you-you would just open my heart, you'd see" he said stammering closing the flower, then opening it back. He picked the glowing golden anther from it and handed it to me, as if he where handing me his heart. He scattered the petals on the floor, and picked to more petals. He gently stuck one in my hair, tucking it in. He took the other, and stripped it of its petals and scattered it all over. I swirled and giggled, as Liam watched happily smiling. I stopped and looked into his eyes, as he held his gaze on mine. They where warm, and glistening honey brown, presenting true love. Not greed and jealousy, true pure love. I smiled at him, as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"A simple rose I have found. It's not the flower that grows from the ground, Its beauty is one of such delight ...This rose is soft to the touch in all its perfection. The envy for all the flowers in this garden
Its fragrance will consume your every obsession. This rose must be a gift, a gift from above
A gift from Heaven to show us love. Every morning I wake to see its petals glistents easy to see how one could be so smitten. If love was a rose it would shine so bright Because all I need is this rose in my life." he recited. He curled my hair in his finger. He wasn't so bad after all. I just had to give him a chance. But what about Harry? Doesn't he truly love me, too?

"I love you" I heard Liam whisper cutting off my thoughts. My lips curled into a smile.

"I-I love you, too" I said hugging him, closing my eyes enjoying the moment. I felt something wet on my shoulder. It started pouring heavy rain. I squirmed out of Liam's grip, and was about to run inside, but Liam caught my arm, and pulled me back firmly into his chest. His lips crashed into mine. Kissy in the rain Cliché'. It felt good. He opened his eyes and smiled happily. We headed back inside, to dry off. I skipped to my room happily. I changed into a simple gown, it was barely a gown, it was more like a regular dress. I plopped down in my bed and smiled at the ceiling. I remembered Harry again, his words echoed through my head. The words he had never said, but in his voice they sung.

"Good things never last forever" Harry's voice recited in my head echoing. I knew what my mind was telling me what true, but I ignored it and went back to my happy reality.

"Nadia" a husky voice said. I saw Harry approaching me. How the hell did he get here?

"Come on, we gotta go" he said grabbing my arm. I yanked away, he stumbled away in shock.

"No Harry! I want to stay" I grunted and crossed my arms, in displeasure.

"You'll thank me later" he said carrying me bridal style covering my mouth, heading into the wet and stormy garden.

"HARRY NO!" I screamed muffled in his palm. He ran through the garden faster than ever.

"Goodbye Liam" i cried in his palm. He released his hand off me mouth, and looked into my eyes.

"Wh-what?" Harry stammered looking hurt, that I had a new found love. 

"I want Liam" I said crying into my palms.

"Fine" he said dropping me hard onto the hard cement by the gate.

"N-no Harry..I didn't mean it like th-that" I stammered. He bent down and moved a lock of hair from my face, and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry... was never good enough" he said, unbuttoning his shirt, putting it on top of my head, like a hood. He walked into his gate of the castle, and didn't look back. I heard the door creek closed. I sobbed into my palm, bawling. I don't know what to do. I curled up into fetal position and began to cry. He's gone, he's broken, because of me. I felt somebody pull me up by my waist, onto their back. I looked up lazily to see Liam. His eyes presented worry and confusion. He looked into my eyes.

"Are you alright love? What happened?" he asked walking into the living room.

"Harry" I groaned weakly. Oh my god. It slipped, I didn't mean to rat him out. He threw me on the couch, and balled up his fist.

"WHAT'D HE DO, WHERE IS HE?" He hissed angrily.

"N-n-no" I said shaking from both fear, and cold. My clothes were soaked, completely soaked.

"DON'T TRY AND HIDE IT TELL ME WHERE HE IS" He yanked at the collar of the 'dress'. He let go softly. His eyes showed sorrow in regret.

"I'm sorry love" he said looking at his hands, as if he were a monster. I touched his hand delicately.

"It's alright" I shook my head, kissing his cheek. He smiled and pulled me onto his lap.

"Go change love, you'll get sick" He picked me up bridal style and carried my room, and closed the door. I got up and dug in my closet. I tugged at a simple white flowing dress, and slipped it on. I went to the bathroom, letting my dress drag behind me, I slipped on the white lace gloves attached to the dress, and tied my hair up in a bun. I lent my ear against the door, as I heard Liam screaming to somebody.

"I DECLARE WAR ON HAROLD, WAR!" Liam screamed.

"Sir, are you sure? That's a little much." Louis sighed.

"YES I'M SURE! SPREAD THE NEWS TO HIM" Liam shouted.

I walked out in my white dress, as if I where a dress. I leaned on Liam shoulder.

"Liam? What's going on?" I sighed.

"Nothing love, get a goods night rest, I'll see you in the morning, you look lovely by the way" he smiled, and carried me into bed, and tucked me in. This is bad, very very bad...