Chapter 2 (Castle)

(The dress I Changed into is at the side)

When we got to the castle I walked around, and marveled at every feature magnificent.  “Big isn’t it?” A voice said behind me. I turned to see the Harry. Damn it, I forgot he was even here. “Mhm” I nodded. “Why am I here?” I said still looking around letting out a few ‘Ooo’s’ and ‘Ahhh’s’ every now and then. “Well, you’ll figure that out soon enough.” He said walking around with his hands behind his back. An small akward silence passed by but then came a tall man, as tall as Harry about, with straight light brown hair almost caramel, and bright green eyes came to Harry. “Would you like me to cook lunch sir?” he said bowing  down. “Yes, I would like Blood pudding.” He said. “B-b-blood?” I said almost fainting. He nodded chuckling a bit. “It’s pig blood made into pudding” he explained. I let out a small disgusted look on my face “Ew” I mumbled. “By the way, what is your name?” he said walking up to me. I took a step back. “N-n-nadia” I said stammering. Damn it. Don’t show any weakness. “Well, Nadia, Louis will take you to your room.” He said gesturing to Louis who was cleaning the table. Louis took me by the hand and led me to a huge Maroon colored room, with marble floor, and a canopy bed, with just about the biggest closet I’d ever seen! “Here’s your room, love.” He said pushing me in. “Get dressed.” He said pushing me in the closet. “Master Harry’s coming to see you in a bit, so you’d better.” He said warning me through his hinting words. I walked to the closet to see just about 100 dresses along with shoes! Oh my god I’m in half heaven half hell! I saw a dark maroon dress with lace from my neck to my wrists, along with my waist, the dress shoes where ballet flats cream colored with Maroon lace to tie it. And a head band that was also cream colored. When I laced everything up, I stood infront of a HUGE mirror, and twirled around in the dress. I started giggling.

I suddenly tumbled and fell to the floor rubbing my head. “Uhhh” I groaned wincing. He chuckled a bit. “You look lovely.” He said eyeing my dress. I stayed quiet. He slowly and creepily walked up to me cornering me to the corner of the room. “Answer me when I’m talking to you.” He said in a raspy voice.  I felt a hot lash across my cheek. He slapped me. He fucking slapped me! I raised my hand to slap him and he caught it in mid-air. He squeezed the blood out of my hand, causing it to turn my knuckles white, earning a soft whimper form me. I fell to my nees. “S-s-stop” I said still whimpering. He finally let me go of my fist, I examined it carefully as the blood returned to my hand. “Oh” I groaned. “This will not happen if you answer me WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU. UNDERSTOOD?!” He said throwing me across the room. I nodded quickly, and said “yes” remembering what he just said. “Alright then” he said as if nothing happened. Louis came in “Master there’s some one at the door, for you.” He said calmly. “Alright, stay here, I’ll be back.” He said gesturing to me. I quickly spotted a window by my canopy bed. Yes! I can escape this hell hole! I unlocked the window and slid it open revealing long thick vines slithering down the side of the wall. Damn it they’ve got thorns. I ran to my closet to find something that might be useful. I grabbed a black tank-top, and skinny jeans that came to below my nees, with combat boots. Why the hell where  they there, I do not know, Oh well. I grabbed a belt. And slipped them on.