xxxxxxxxxx

It still feels new, Lydia thinks, that she gets to see Stiles first thing in the morning sometimes, so happy and just genuinely him right after he wakes up, even if it's been almost two months since they started dating. There's an innocence to him in the morning that Lydia just can't get enough of.

She comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body to find Stiles absently checking his phone leaning against his desk, a towel wrapped round his waist low enough that Lydia can see his navel, his half-erection still very much there.

His features are the most beautiful thing when his eyes land on her, and Lydia wouldn't trade this for anything.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" she asks with a purse of her lips, feigning ignorance.

"I'm guessing for the same reason you were in the bathroom for ten minutes after I left you and you're still naked underneath that towel," he murmurs, ditching his phone and making his way towards Lydia, a smirk on his lips. "We can miss first period," he suggests.

"We shouldn't," she replies, knowing that it's more than decided that they're not leaving his bedroom anytime soon. It was more than obvious since the second they woke up this morning. She reaches for his towel and pulls Stiles fully against her.

"I'm gonna take a chance here and say that you don't really care," he muses, kissing her temple, then her cheek.

Lydia lets his towel fall, her hands feeling up his torso as she places light kisses along his collarbone. "I really don't."

Stiles chuckles against her neck, his hands slowly moving up her flanks. "So..."

"So..." she repeats, entwining her fingers behind his neck to pull him down, murmuring against his lips. "Maybe we should-"

"Finish what we started?" he completes for her, his hands reaching for the knot on her towel, undoing it with a mug smile on his lips. "I knew you were smart," he mocks.

Lydia shuts him up with a searing kiss, feeling her towel being tugged down before Stiles' hands are on her waist. "I am."

"Then I'm sure you know," he whispers against her jaw, kissing up to her ear, "that if you were already turned on, we should totally take care of that."

"You're always so concerned about me, Stiles," she laughs. "And technically, I wasn't the only one." She pecks his lips. "And we were already halfway through so..." Lydia backs him up to his bed. "Try not to interrupt it next time," she jokes, licking her lips.

"Well, would you rather we die in there?" he asks, sitting on the edge of his mattress and crawling backwards to the middle of the bed, reveling on the beauty of a naked Lydia Martin before him.

Lydia doesn't hesitate in straddling him, putting on a thinking face. "Why am I dating you again?"

"Because I'm irresistible," he replies quickly, his mouth closing around one of her nipples.

Her eyes flutter closed when Stiles sucks on it. "What you are is dramatic," she brings herself to say, grinding down on him and earning something between a moan and a grunt.

"Funny. I'm not hearing you complaining", he murmurs when he gathers his bearings, one of his hands moving lower and lower to where their bodies are aching for more, his thumb gently starting to work her up and noticing how wet she still is.

"I will, if you don't do more than that soon," she quips, sucking a bruise on his collarbone when Stiles starts rubbing with a little more pressure in response.