"Come on, we have to find her." I say dismissively leaving my dad behind. I quickly made our way out of the hotel and down the steps towards the valet that stood by the sidewalk.

"I need you to get my car please." I say in a stern voice coming to a stop next to the wooden podium, the chilling air blowing the sides of my suit jacket behind me.

"Yes, sir." The blond teenage boy, who looks like he's around seventeen, nods at me. "The car is under what name?"

"Shawn."

His eyes scan over the list on the clipboard before flipping over to the next page over.

"I'm sorry sir, looks like your car has already been taken." He says apologetically.

"What? By who?" I frown.

"It was signed out by a girl named Ryder. She said she was your sister."

"Yes she is, thank you." I nod curtly before looking at Hannah.

"Why don't you call her?" Hannah asks.

"I left my phone in the car and her phone broke." I shake my head. "Looks like we will have to take a cab home and pray that she is there."

Ryder's POV

I tip my head back letting the cool liquid rush down my throat from the red cup. I smile before grabbing a slice of lemon beside me on the counter taking a bite. I wince at the sour taste but this is exactly what I needed. I needed my mind to be clear of all the disapproving voices in my family, especially my father's and alcohol sure does do the trick. Although, alcohol and sex would be a better treat for my sour, tedious night.

Ugh, I wish Evan was here.

I lick my lips as I toss the empty cup in the trash before taking out Shawn's cellphone from my back pocket. A small smile tugs on the corner of my lips as I adjusted my eyes on the screen dialing Evan's number before pressing the phone to my ear leaning against the counter.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby." I smile covering my other ear with my hand to drown out the sound of the loud music.

"Ryder? Is that you?"

"Well who else would it be?" I giggle, rolling my eyes.

"Where are you? What's with the loud music?"

"I'm at Shawn's house." I sigh. "The party was a bust so I left and made my own party here at his house. But I'm bored so... I called you." I smile.

"Want to come over?" I ask.

"I just got out of work baby. I'm tired." He replies making my frown.

Convince him, Ryder. You need to get attention somehow.

"Please baby." I whine, pouting my lips. "You didn't come to the engagement party the least you can do is join me here at the after party."

"I don't know Ryder." Evan says unsure.

"Your work isn't that far from here, babe." I remind him. "Plus there is plenty of alcohol and I'm dying to see you."

"I'm dying to see you too." He replies. "But it's just that-"

"Please." I beg.

No, you are not flaking out on me. I need you.

"Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Great." I smile, biting on my lower lip.

"There better be a beer or a bottle of vodka with my name on it."