Chapter VII

(A/N dress she the maids left out for her^^)
Heading back to my room I start to think to myself,"Why were they so eager to get me married off?"I asked myself as I'm sitting down on my bed.

"Miss Katerina are you in there?"asked a maid as she walked in

"Yes what do you need?"I asked

"We ran you some water for a bath,we thought it might help you relax a little bit,"she smiled sadly.

"Alright thank you I'll go and take a bath. It might clear my head. Could you please lay a dress out for me. Just nothing thick maybe something thin but light,"I said.

Sitting in the tub I try to clear my thoughts,"If only I could speak with my parents. To ask what they were thinking."

After I got out of the tub and got dressed I sat on my bed. As I sat on my bed I replayed the events of that night over again. Trying to think of what I had heard before Matt killed them. I remember them arguing,arguing about what? Why were they arguing? Is what Matt said true? Suddenly there's a knock on my door,"Miss Katerina there is someone who would like to meet you. Please come with me."

I open my door to see Queen Isabella,"Sure thing Isabella. Who is it that wishes to see me?"

She smiles at me,"They told me to keep it a secret. I'm not allowed to tell you."

"Alright Isabella,show me the way."I say and walk beside her.

The walk was silent,I didn't even know who was here to see me,or why they wanted to see me. I wandered if it was the Silent Knight or truly me that they wanted to see. The question still remained,who in their right mind would want to see me. Why would anyone want to see I'm always cold to everyone I know. Even the men in the army know this. They don't know about me being a girl,but they know I'm cold. I was so lost in thought that I couldn't hear Isabella talking to me,"Katerina are you even listening to me,or are you too nervous to listen?"

"I was just lost in thought. I'm sorry,but I'm ready to go in when you are,"I told her with a sad smile.

She just laughs at me,"Oh my dear Katerina,he only asked for you. Sorry but you have to go in there alone."

"Alright,I'll talk to you when I get done in there,"I say nervously and walk into the room.

Once I'm in the room the doors shut behind me,I turn around to open them but they won't budge,"There's no use in trying to leave Katerina."

When I turn around I see a man about my age,maybe a year or two older,"Who are you?"I asked

"I'm Prince Salvador,I was supposed to marry you. I came here to visit with you and see if you still wanted to go through with or not,"he told me.

"I'm going through some hard times right now. I don't think I can truly go through with it,"I said shyly.

"It's okay I just wanted to see if you truly wanted to go through with it. Your parents thought you might like it there with me. They also said you were going to be trained to be a warrior. Is it true you're the Silent Knight?"he asked

"Yes it is true. I didn't know everyone was so excited to find out who it truly was."

"Yes indeed. I'll cut you a deal,if I can take down the Silent Knight you have to marry me. If you take me down you can decide whether or not you have to marry me or not. How about it?"the smiled

"Deal,you better stay true to your word Salvador,"I said and stuck my hand out to shake.

"We'll do it tomorrow at noon."he said and laughed.