Chapter III

Throwing me on the ground,"Katerina be by my side. I will make you happy. I know how you feel but I can change it for you. Please be by my side as my wife."

"Never! I will never be your wife I belong here! I belong in a place. I fit in for who I am. In a place where no one will question me. AND IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT I AM THIS WAY!"I exclaimed

"Katerina I will give you one year to decide. If you say no I will end your life."he said

"Count Hemisphere we must be going,"said another man.

"Yes Jaygor we shall be going now. Remember Katerina one year."Matt said

Matt left and I went on to my family's graves,"Mom,dad,triplets I know you can't hear me right now but I know you're looking after me. I need help I can't continue on it hurts too much to keep going. What did he do it? Why did I have to lose you? I just want to end it here I can't get me vengeance. What do I get in return for doing it?"I cried to myself.

"How about your true identity back Katerina,or shall I call you Katiebug?"asked someone

Turning around I see Prince Geric,"Geric is that you?"

"I knew you were still alive,"he said and ran over to me to hug me.
"How long have you known?" I asked still crying

"When we had a silent Knight join the Royal Army by the name of Kurt. When I tried asking about you I noticed your eyes looked similar to your father's."he said

"I can't go on. It hurts I have the same dreaded nightmare. I have wanted to tell you for so long but I've been so afraid to tell you. I just want to go back to my normal life that I had before. The one where me and you were friends and my parents weren't going to send me away."I cried.

"How about we head back to the castle. Where you can rest and speak to my father." He said

"Yes I can't walk I'm numb from the race we had earlier,"I laughed.

"I bet you are how about I carry you?"he asked

"Yeah I guess you can carry me if you want,"I said laughing.

"Just like old times Katerina,just like how we used to be."said Geric

Arriving at the castle Geric takes me to my old room,"How about you freshen up and then we'll go talk to my father."

"Yeah sure I'll just go and clean up,"I said

I went to the washroom and cleaned myself up. Getting out I go to my room to see my armor shined and fresh. Putting it on I go to the throne room where King Dustin is.

"Hello you're Majesty,"I said bowing.

"Rise there is no need for that,"the King smiled.

"You're Majesty what is our best Knight doing here?"questioned the Head Knight Kyle.

" Nice to see you safe from your mission Knight Kyle,"I said sarcastically.

"Cut it out Kyle and we'll see as to why she is here,"the King smiled.

Looking at me in disbelief Knight Kyle said,"That's a girl? I thought it was man by the way she acted. She was always so cold towards everyone."

"This is going to be fun,"the King laughed out.

Removing my mask I say,"I'm Katerina Rose, nice to finally give you the proper introduction Knight Kyle."

Looking at me in horror,"You're Katerina Rose,what happened I thought you were kidnapped?"

"I was up in the attic looking for my father's sword his other one was at the blacksmith. He needed it for training,so I went to retrieve it when Matt Hemisphere came in and killed all of my family. I watched it all with my own two eyes. I saw him today at their graves,"I told them without a tear.

"I always wondered why you were so cold Katerina but now I know why. I'm sorry you had to see that,but now we know who did it and we can go after him,"Geric said from behind me.