Character Description

Name: Katerina Cynthia Rose
Age: 17
Family: Dale Rose (Father) deceased,Katrina Rose (Mother) deceased,Katie Rose (sister) deceased,Sadie Rose (sister) deceased,Maddie Rose (sister) deceased

Physical characteristics: Blonde hair that goes to the middle of her back,bright blue eyes,tall stands at about 5'7"

Back story: Losing her family at the age of ten. She has to learn how to cope with out a family,living with best friend she starts to train. She joins the Royal Army to climb up the ranks,acting as a male in the army she got the name Silent Knight. Searching for the man by the name of Matt Hemisphere she finds a new family.

Name: Carol Daniella Nicol
Age: 18
Family:unknown

Physical characteristics: Brown hair shoulder length. Grey eyes,stands at about 5'10"

Back story: She lost her family at a young age and was taken in by another family. After her friend lost her family Carol started to help her get through the pain. She felt bad for lying to her about her parents ideas but she had to keep them secret. Little did Katerina know carol holds a dark secret.

Name: Geric Xavier Finn (Prince)
Age: 18
Family: King Dustin,Queen Isabella
Physical characteristics: Black hair,green eyes,stands at about 6'2"

Back story: He fell in love with Katerina at a young age. He thought that no one could take her away from him he was wrong. All he wants is to protect Katerina,he's kept many secrets from her but one is to dangerous for her to know.

Name: Matt Hemisphere (Count)
Age: 23
Family:unknown
Physical characteristics: Brown hair,green eyes, stands at 6'0"

Back story: He trained with Katerina's father since he was 9,one day he heard that her parents wanted to arrange a marriage between them. He was excited and talked to his parents,they too wanted that to happen. Later on her parents said no and decided on someone else. He was enraged,he killed her family just to prove how mad he was. All except Katerina.

New character in next chapter!!

Name: Salvador Aiden Alford (Prince)
Age: 19
Family:King Fredrick, Queen Nola

Physical characteristics: Blonde hair,grey eyes,6'3"

Back story:????