Vanished Into Thin Air: Chapter 8

AN: Ok you guys I felt like I was negeleting(I just killed that word. Hopefully you can fingure it out lol) my fans. My summer has just been like super bussy so as a reward for being so panicent, I am posting all my chapters of Vanished that I hvae typed up. WARNING: IS UNEDITED SO EXPECT MAJOR SPELLING ERRORS

Into the Ocean

That morning I woke up in David’s arms. I gently rose up to look at his face. Even though I could see strait though to my polka-dotted pillows David still was the must beautiful thing I ever saw. I didn’t wish to wake him up so I simply bared my head deeper in his chest. Shortly after I settled into his chest, he woke up and kissed the top of my head. “Good morning, Samantha.” David said calmly

“Good morning, David. Sleep well?” I replied as if we were just carrying out a regular conversation.

“Wonderful. With you sleeping in my arms.” I could hear a smile and his voice. I pulled myself up and kissed him. Like before I raped my arms around his neck, but this time his arms were raped around my waist pulling me closer to him, and this time he didn’t kiss me gently. He kissed me as if I was the person he wanted to spend the rest of his ghostly life with. He held me in his kissing trance for a few minutes before pulling away and then smiling. “That makes two kisses. Are you hungry?” David asked staring me in the eyes.

“Yes, hungry for more kisses.” I replied, trying to be cute.

“Later, I promise.” David said and sprang up from my bed and let my head hit my pillow with a thud. Then, grab my hand and pulled me up. “Come on let me make you breakfast.” I fallowed him down stairs, both of us overflowing with laughs and whispers of what my parents might think if they saw us creeping down stairs. We finally made it down stairs, before I could even sit down at the table; David stared zipping around the room like a humming bird. He placed a white table cloth on the table and plucked a red rose from the planter outside the window that he and my mom must have installed yesterday. He placed the red rose in a crystal glass and put that on the table right in front of me when I sat down and stopped starring at him move around so quickly. “A rose for a rose.” He said to me with a smile and started zooming around the room again. Gathering cooking items and then in a blink of an eye started preparing. “I was thinking on heart-shaped pancakes. How does that sound?” He looked at me, still whishing the batter for the homemade pancakes he made me on the first day. I smiled at him, then came over and kissed the top of my head. “I’ll take your pretty little smile at a yes.” Then, went to the stove and started pouring the batter. I smell of the cooking pancakes filled the room, and I assume the whole house because my mom stumbling into the room sniffing for food. Her hair was matted and tangled, her pajamas had pictures of hearts on them, and her ability to walk was a big slim to none.

“Mmmmm, Sammy what smells so good?” She muttered as she continued to sniff her way around the room. I giggled at David’s expiration after seeing my mom in the morning. After her vision cleared up, she stared at the scene of me and David sitting at the table. “David,” she final managed to get the word out as she so desperately tried to figure things out, “What are you doing here?” She questioned. She peeked at the heart-shaped pancakes cooking in the pan. David didn’t turn around, once he got over the shock of seeing my mom, and flipped the pancakes.

“Well, Mrs. Colden, see me and Sam started dating at kite day yesterday, since things with Tyler didn’t work out. Also, yesterday I remember this is the day of her first cheerleader practice. So, I thought I would stop by and make her some of my mother’s famous homemade pancakes.” David lied coolly. My mom nodded and started to back out of the room.

“Oh, that’s very kind of you David. I just leave and go dressed.” She darted from the room and shortly after that I heard the master bedroom door slam shut. Then, David presented me with the syrup soaked, powered sugar covered pancakes.