Vanished Into Thin Air: Chapter 4

AN: Ok you guys I felt like I was negeleting(I just killed that word. Hopefully you can fingure it out lol) my fans. My summer has just been like super bussy so as a reward for being so panicent, I am posting all my chapters of Vanished that I hvae typed up. WARNING: IS UNEDITED SO EXPECT MAJOR SPELLING ERRORS.

The Unpredictable Twist

When Gina saw me sit on the bleachers, she glared at me and then walked over to sit next to me.She was wearing a skimpy cheerleading outfit that fit her body perfectly.It was green and blue, the school color, and had the school logo printed right across her chest.Not only did she have the perfectly hair, body shape, and everything a little girl wants to look like when she gets older, she was not lacking in the breasts department either.She looked over at me while I stared forward; thinking she was just a figment of my immigration. “You’re very brave to be doing this. I mean you it’s your first day here and you’re trying out for cheerleading.I don’t think I could have done that.I mean when some of this girl have been cheering since they could utter the words ‘Go Team’.Like I said before you are very brave.”She walked away with a smug look on her face.I knew she planed to shick me out, to get me all scared and worked up that I would mess up and make a fool out of myself.I watched one at a time girls get called up and preformed in fount of the gymnasium.Some, such as Gina, amazed the football players and girls trying out with their cheering. Performing flips, handstands, cartwheels, and backhand springs without a flaw.Others, such as freshman, tripped over their own two feet, and whispered the cheers they where commanded to do.Then, after hours of watching some girls succeed and become a cheerleader, and other fail and falling flat on their faces; my name was finally called.The female P.E. teacher, Mrs. Batman, smiled at me as I slowly traveled my way down the bleachers.

“It’s good to see someone like you tryout.Ok, don’t be scared, just get up here do some flips, cartwheel, and whatever you can think of.If I see that your strugglen, I will ask you to say a cheer. Other than that go out there and have a great time.”She said quietly with a thick southern ascent knowing that the other girls would get mad if they knew she was giving me pointers.I looked to the large crowed that cover the wood bleachers.I saw Gina with a tight smile on her face, trying to hold back a laugh.Then, I saw Tyler, smiling me at me, rooting me on with a simple smile on his face.I stepped on the blue mat that covered the area that we where to try out on it cover most of the gym, but left a small pathway in front of the bleachers.I moved toward the back on the gym, then, just at the right moment.The memories of the wonderful rush of gymnastic compactions came back to me.The feel of the wind circling you, the smell of chalk in the air, the crowd cheering your name, and the seer joy of winning.I began to hear the music of my gymnastic routine that sent me to Regales, where I lossed by one tenth of a point to a small 4’ 5” girl who bet me on the uneven bars.I began to run and about 20 feet from where I started I lunged myself into the air, performing a back flip.Landing on the balls of my feet, then began to spring backwards into three backhand springs. After that I twisted myself into a cartwheel.Then, it was time for the grand finale, I was close to the end of the mat, but I didn’t care.I flung myself up into a full body twist in mid-air, and landed right in front of Gina.Fire in her eyes covered her blue irises, and she bit her lip knowing that I had won.I combed back my hair with my fingers, and took my sit on the bleachers.Soon, Mrs. Batman rose and told us we could leave.Tyler waited for me at the bottom of the bleachers; a huge smile covered his face.“That was amazing, you have to get head cheerleader!” He exclaimed as I walked down the empty bleachers.Once I reached the last step, his arms circled around my waist and lifted me up.He spun me around in mid-air twice and set me down on the ground.“Sorry, that was uncalled for.” Tyler said looking at his shoes as they shuffled back and fourth.

“I didn’t mind,” I said with a smile. I really didn’t care if I made it noticeable that I liked Tyler. “It was actually kinda nice. No one besides my dad has ever done that to me before. So, are you going to walk home, like you told me you would or am I just going to have to hope that I don’t get lost in your small town?” He laughed at my joke. We walked out of the school, and on to the sidewalk.