Chapter Eight

Anthony and I sat on the couch literally all day. I forgot how much I loved the dark side. Or maybe that was just the fact that Anakin Skywalker will forever and always be your favorite character on any show. Anthony was quiet though. Every time I made a  joke about the movie or Leia and Han Solo's creepy relationship, he just did an uninterested laugh and went back to his phone. 

"Okay Anthony, we've finished all the movies and you're still being weird. What's up?" I asked turning the TV off after I two finished the 6th movie. He sighed and put his phone down. He'd be on it all day and I was confused. 

"Tomorrow I have to leave for a week.  I'm sorry. I know we were just getting back to old us and everything but I have to go with the Smosh Games crew. Ian's staying back though and he promised he'd come over at night and would bring you food. Is that okay?" He said sadly. I could tell he felt really bad but honestly, I wasn't to torn up about it. I could see and talk to Noah regularly for the next week. 

"It's fine Anthony. I totally understand." Don't get me wrong, it sucked that Anthony and I were getting along so well and now he had to go, but it was okay as well. 

"Okay thank god. I've been worried all day." I said with a laugh. He smiled before doing a very loud and exaggerated yawn. Just like Anthony. 

"I'm gonna head to bed. You should too after last night." He said standing up. He walked over and kissed my forehead. I smiled and stood up too. I should probably get some decent amount of sleep if I want to be any kind of functional. 

"Yeah. I'll head to bed." I said starting to walk towards my room. 

"I had a good day today Chloe. I'm glad we did this. We should do it more." Anthony said with a sincere smile and sound to it. I turned around and smiled at him. 

"I agree. Goodnight bro." I said doing a dorky wink in his direction. He chuckled before blowing a sassy kiss in my direction. 

"Goodnight sis." He said before turning the lights off and heading to his bedroom. I stepped into mine and closed the door. I didn't bother changing since I was already wearing clothes I could comfortably sleep in. I jumped into bed and plugged my phone in. I should tell Noah about Anthony leaving. 

"Hey cutie." 

"Why hello beautiful. How was your day?" 

"Good. Anthony dropped an awesome news bomb on me today though." 

"God you're adorable. What was it?" 

"He's leaving town for a week with the Smosh Games crew tomorrow. Which means you can come over once he's gone." 

"Really?! Awesome! When does he leave?" 

"Not sure. He didn't say. I'll let you know though." 

"Okay sweet. I can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow. :)" 

"I agree. I'm really tired though so I'm gonna head to bed. See you tomorrow?" 

"Without a doubt. See you tomorrow beautiful." 

I set my phone off the the side and curled up on my bed. I let the warm blanket surround me and the darkness consume me as I quickly slipped into a wonderful nights rest. 

+++

"Chloeeee. Come on. I have to be at the airport." I heard Anthony saying as he shook me awake. I didn't even know I was taking Anthony to the airport. 

"What time is it?" I asked sitting up. I rubbed my eyes and got up. Screw changing. I most likely would come back and sleep more anyway. 

"It's 7:30. Now hurry up. My plane leaves at 8:30." I walked out of my room, Anthony on my tracks, and grabbed the keys. He grabbed his bags and followed me out the door. I was still really groggy as I stepped into the elevators. I probably looked like a mess but I honestly couldn't care less at this point. 

We got to the car and I jumped in while Anthony loaded his stuff in. He jumped in and I took off for LAX. 

The whole car ride we discussed where he was going and why he was going. They were headed to New York for comic con. I would've loved to go if he had actually invited me, but it's okay since I get to see Noah. 

We arrived at the airport at a pretty reasonable time. The whole crew was already there but that wasn't important. They would be able to make the plane with some good time left over. We met up with the guys (plus Mari) and I said goodbye to Anthony. 

"I'll call you everyday at least 4 times. Make sure you eat and make sure you lock the door at night because Ian is really bad at that. Just-" I cut Anthony off because I knew he'd ramble. 

"Anthony I'll be fine. Just enjoy your time in New York and meet your adoring fans." I said with a laugh. He gave me a smile full of care and love. I hugged him tightly. I would miss him. A week is a long time without my big brother. It'd be weird without him around. 

"I love you Chloe." He said not breaking our hug. I smiled and hugged him tighter. 

"I love you too Anthony. Have fun." I said letting go. As soon as I did all of the crew began to pull him to boarding. I smiled at him, and he returned the favor. "Don't get him in to much trouble Lasercorn!" I yelled at him as he pulled Anthony with him. 

"Can't make any promises!" He said waving at me. I laughed before walking back to our car. I jumped in and pulled my phone out. 

"Well good morning early bird." I heard a groggy Noah say over the phone. His voice was hoarse and it was really cute. I smiled before answering. 

"Yeah I just dropped Anthony off. Just wanted to let you know that you can come when you please." I heard rustling over the phone before he responded. 

"I'll be over there in 20." I laughed before I heard the phone click, signaling that he hung up. I put my phone away and started the car. I started driving home in the barely crowded streets. 

I arrived home pretty quickly. As I walked into the lobby, I felt a hand turn me around and lips lock with mine. I pulled away in utter shock and was ready to slap someone when I realized it was Noah. I felt myself blush wildly before kissing him. I felt his smile into our kiss. 

"How do you manage to look cute all the time? Like, you got out of bed and you still look incredible." I felt myself blush even worse than I was before. I reached for his hand and walked to the elevator. Once the doors he kissed my cheek, sending butterflies though my stomach and redness to fill my cheeks. 

"I'm glad you're here Noah." I said breaking from his neck kisses. He smiled at me in a really dorky way. I can't wait to just cuddle with him. Just a long day of cuddles and kisses. 

"I couldn't be happier to be here." He said as the doors opened. I walked to door that I unlocked quickly. I just wanted to be alone with Noah. That's all I wanted. I stepped inside, Noah following me closely. Once the door closed, I kissed him softly. These feelings I had for Noah were so strong, I didn't know what to do with them.

"What do you want to do?" He asked taking a seat at our table. I grabbed some cereal out of the cupboard and made some breakfast. I was starving. I sat the table, next to Noah. 

"I know this is probably weird but can we just nap? I'm incredibly tired." I said taking my first bite of food. He smiled and grabbed my hand. 

"I thought you'd never ask." He said happily. I laughed before going back to my food. We talked about what we'd do today while I ate my food. We planned to nap, then watch some Netflix and order delivery pizza. Then we'd play a video game or two and then he'd have to go home so it wouldn't be weird with Ian there. 

I finished my food and put my bowl in the sink. I grabbed Noah's hand and walked with him to my room where I immediately collapsed onto my bed. Noah pulled his shoes off and followed. I pulled the blanket up for him and immediately clung to him when laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I buried my head into his wonderful smelling chest. We wrapped our legs together and I soon felt myself falling asleep as Noah ran his fingers through my hair. This was perfect. Noah and I were perfect. 

HEY GUYS so I wanted to let you all know that you guys got me really motivated to write this again with all the comments and votes the last chapter got so I wanted to say thank you all so much! I love you guys and don't forget to vote and COMMENT! I love comments. :) 

P.S. Next chapter should just be more Chloah moments. (That's the ship name I made up) Though I promise drama will start up again SOON.