Chapter Seven

I woke up the next morning due to extreme brightness shining in through the windows. I forgot to close Anthony's blinds before I went to sleep. The morning brightness was blinding. Though all I wanted to do was continue sleeping. I pulled the blanket over my head, but was interrupted by someone walking in the door. I suddenly felt a body jump on top of mine. I pulled the blanket off again to see Anthony laying next to me.

"No need to explain why you're in here. Ian told me." I smiled and curled up next to Anthony. He wrapped his arms around me just like we used to when we were little. I smiled gently into his chest. I loved Anthony with all my heart.

"It was extremely mature of you to go pick him up. I know that when he came home that one night, after mom and dad died, that you had a fear of Ian when he was drinking. I'm sorry that had to happen to you, but you handled last night extremely well according to Ian's story." Anthony whispered in my ear. I grinned so wide I was afraid my face would stick there. I loved making Anthony proud. It meant I had done something right by him. Hopefully making his busy life easier.

"He called me so I had to go get him. I wasn't going to leave him out there." I said slowly rolling out of bed. I wanted to eat something, I was starving. Anthony rolled out of bed too, facing me from the other side of the bed. I smiled at him before walking out, followed closely by him. "Is he still here?" I asked as I stepped out.

"No. He woke me up to explain everything and then he left. I went to sleep for like another hour in your room before coming into mine." He said as we both stepped into the kitchen. He decided to make himself a fruit salad while I decided to prepare some of my famous pancake dishes. Anthony loved them but he said he was in the mood for fruit this morning. Which was weird for him. He usually always had them when I make them.

"I'm gonna work now, just so I don't have to later." Anthony said taking his fruit and his laptop to his office. I sat in silence, whipped up my favorite chocolate chip pancakes. I was mixing the ingredients together when I heard my phone buzz. I looked at it and it read Noah's name. I picked up the buzzing phone and debated whether or not I should answer. I mean, if Anthony walked in I don't know who to say I'm talking to. And what if he heard me talking anyway?

"Hey Noah." I said answering the call. I mean, Anthony was working anyway. It couldn't take that long. I could feel him smile over the phone. Something about Noah was just perfect.

"Hey Chloe, how was your night?" I honestly had no way to answer that. I couldn't tell him about Ian, though I didn't want to lie to Noah.

"It was good. I got a pretty good nights sleep after you dropped me off." I lied over the phone. I'd say my acting was pretty good. He seemed to buy it. I mean, he didn't question it. Which was good.

"Good. I had a really great time last night." Noah said obviously nervously over the phone. I felt a smile grow on my face at his nervousness. I really liked him. He was really sweet. 

"Me too. Hey, I should probably go soon. I don't want Anthony to come in and question everything like he would." I heard him chuckle quietly before answering. 

"Okay beautiful. I'll be texting you." He said slowly and romantically. It was sorta mysterious sounding and it was really amazing. 

I said goodbye to Noah and I finished my breakfast. I sat at the table, without Anthony, and ate my breakfast in silence. I didn't know why not eating with Anthony bugged me so much but it did. We usually did, even if it was the only time we did. 

"Hey sorry. Just had to get some urgent stuff done before we hung out today." He said putting his bowl in the sink. He sat across from me and smiled. 

"It's fine Anthony. But I really wanna watch Star Wars so can we?" I said trying to forget how I felt a minute ago. He smiled excitedly and ran out to get the movies. He came back in and started it quickly. 

I jumped over to the couch and nuzzled into the corner. I suck deep in the couch and texted Noah while really enjoying the view of Anakin Skywalker with Anthony. Everything in this moment, was perfect. 

SO IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER SORTA SUCKS AND ISNT VERY DRAMATIC IT WAS SORTA A FILLER BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS LITERALLY JUST CUTE CHLOE AND NOAH MOMENT SO GET READY