Chapter Eleven

I really really beg that you guys read the Author's Note at the end of the story so please do so because it has a lot of important information in it. 

Noah's POV 

"Noah! Wake up!" I heard someone yell as they barged into my room. I groggily sat up to see Ian pulling me out of bed. What was he getting me up at 5 in the morning for? I rubbed my eyes as Ian pulled me out of my room with no explanation. 

"Ian, Ian! What is happening right now? Why am I leaving my house at 5 in the morning?" I said before pulling my shoes on. He was getting himself as ready as I was, considering he was staying with Keith and I until he found a place for himself. He seemed really rushed for reasons I still was beyond confused about. 

"Because I just got a call from Sacramento Hospital. Anthony, Sohinki, and your sweet girlfriend just got in a deadly car crash. I'm Anthony and Chloe's emergency contact." He said tossing me my shoes. The words 'deadly car crash' continuously ran through my head. I had just met the girl of my dreams and she was already potentially being taken from me. I had to get there. 

I pulled my shoes and coat on as fast as I possibly could. Ian decided to drive, considering he was worried I'd drive so fast we'd be the next ones in the hospital. And he probably made a good decision in that department. My mind was so out of my head. I couldn't picture losing her. Not yet. She was honestly my everything and losing everything isn't something I can do right now. 

"She'll be okay Noah." Ian said quietly. I don't know if he was trying to assure me, or himself that Chloe, Anthony and Sohinki would make it out of this alive. It honestly didn't help though, all I was thinking about is her face. Her beautiful, beautiful face. 

We arrived at the hospital pretty quickly, considering Ian drove 10 over the speed limit basically the entire time. I climbed out and rushed into the emergency entrance, Ian very close on my tail. The desk was already surrounded by the Smosh Games crew. They must have come for Sohinki. Though I do remember Chloe saying she was really close to Lasercorn, Mari, and Wes. 

"How are they?" I said squeezing between Joven and Mari. They looked at me confused. They were probably really confused as to why I was there. Then I remembered that no one knew about me and Chloe besides Ian and Keith. Luckily, Ian came to save my ass. 

"He drove me because I had a little to much to drink last night. But really, are they okay?" He said standing next to me. I let out a sigh of relief. Chloe would kill me if it got out right now. It really wasn't the best time for this. 

"I'm not sure really. They just got here so they haven't gotten a lot of information yet." Joven said taking a step towards the waiting area. We'd probably be here for awhile. Better settle in. Luckily I had grabbed my fully charged phone. 

"I did see them getting wheeling into the operation rooms though. Sohinki looks like he just got a few cuts, maybe a broken bone. Anthony looks pretty bad. His face was really cut up and I couldn't really see anything else. Chloe though, it looks like she was the one who got hit the most. I barely saw her because doctors were treating her as they wheeled her in but she didn't look so good Ian." I saw tears swelling up in Ian's eyes as Flitz explained it. 

I felt my heart race begin to pick up and my hands start to tremble. This was worse than I thought it would be. I was praying she was just in the position that Sohinki was. Not that I wanted Sohinki in this spot but, Chloe. Damn it. She wasn't okay. I wasn't okay. I needed a second away from everyone. I stood up and walked up to the desk. 

"Is there a place I could go to be alone for a second?" I asked the receptionist. She nodded and pointed to a room down a hall. I thanked her before going to the room. I opened the door to see nothing but a table with some chairs around it. This is the room they broke bad news to families in. Oh well, it was a place to be alone.