Chapter Two

"I'm on the road to winning!" I said crossing my legs and flipping my hair. Ian scoffed and winked at me where as Anthony rolled his eyes.

A total of 21 fans had come up to us today and we were only half way through our meal. I would sometimes catch the waiter looking at me and it made me curious.

"I wouldn't go there quite yet. I still have a chance. I will win." Anthony said laughing. I'm pretty sure I would win this.

"If I win, I want you two to buy me fruit salad for lunchtime with Smosh." They both looked at me and smiled.

"So you're going to do it?" Anthony said with a huge smile on his face. I didn't know it would make him this happy. I'm glad it did though.

"Yeah. I'm happy right now. I want to be part of it." I said with a smile. Their lunch with Smosh videos weren't even as popular as their other videos.

"Just wanted to clarify, are you guys the famous YouTube group? Smosh?" The waiter said walking over to us. I made another mark on the napkin we were keeping track on.

"That would be us yes." Ian said with a smile his way. He smiled at the two of them and then at me.

"I'm a huge fan. And I haven't seen her in videos before. May I ask?" I was sorta taken aback. No one ever asked about me. I blushed before answering.

"I'm Anthony's sister." I said as nicely as my voice would allow.

"Well you are quite beautiful." The waiter said leaving the check on the table. Before any of us could respond, he was gone.

"Dang Chloe! Getting boys left and right!" Anthony said laughing. I rolled my eyes before I kicked him under the table.

Honestly, I didn't get compliments like that very often. No one usually cared if I was pretty or not. They just wanted to meet my brother and his best friend.

"That's not all. He left his number on the check." Ian said laughing harder than I've seen him laugh in awhile. I felt my cheeks heat up quickly.

"Let's just finish eating and get out of here." I said taking another bite. Ian and Anthony didn't oppose and continued to eat as well.

By the end of you fantastic meal, 32 people had come up to our table. Making me the winner. I smiled at the both of them as I gave myself a quick pat on the back.

"Guess you'll be buying lunch." I said flipping my hair into their faces. They laughed and pushed me out the door playfully.

"Fruit salad huh?" Anthony said going on his phone. Ian had already hailed us a cab.

"Yeah. You got me all healthy." I said elbowing Anthony. He laughed and elbowed me back.

In no time we were already at the office. Or what they called, the Smoffice. I walked in with the boys and I walked to the boys office that had an extra desk for me. I used to come a lot more.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I looked at Anthony and he smiled at Ian.

"Chloe, I'd like you to meet the new members of Smosh." Anthony said before opening his door. Three people stepped into the room and high five'd the boys. I looked at them. Two boys and a girl.

The girl looked a lot like Mari, a girl that my brother and Ian played games with on SmoshGames. She was really pretty honestly.

One of the boys was black. Not racist but he was! He wore a giant smile. I loved his hat. He pulled on his jacket strings while talking to Ian.

The last guy was something I hadn't expected. He had dark brown hair that was styled up and he wore black glasses. He wore a jacket similar to mine. He looked at me and sorta widened his eyes. A wide smile grew on his face that made me blush. He was quite handsome.

I hadn't ever met this man before but he looked at me like we had known each other 1000 years.

The girl and the other man talked to Ian and Anthony. It was as if the world was the two of us. I didn't even know his name and I felt drawn to him. He began to walk up to me and my heart began to race at a speed of indescribable.

"Hey. My names Noah." He said sticking one hand in his pocket and the other out for a shake. I took i willingly and shook it softly. We didn't let go for a minute. We just smiled into each others eyes. 

"Chloe. I'm Anthony's little sister."  I said snapping back into our little reality. I dropped my hand and pulled it up to my hair. I looked at the ground as I felt my cheeks burning. 

"I see you met Noah! I actually think you guys are the same age." We both looked at each other and smiled. I wish Ian hadn't walked up. I was enjoying us being awkward. I gave Ian a quick look and he took the hint. "I'm gonna go talk to Olivia. I'll catch up with you two in a minute." I smiled at him as he walked away. 

"I didn't know Anthony was bringing you in today. He's talked about you before but he said you didn't like being associated with Smosh because it creates a false image for you." I laughed and nodded. I didn't know he talked about me so often. 

"Yeah. Random people come up to me I don't know and ask me about Anthony and Ian and I don't really love it. I just wanna be my own person, you know? Not have and image set for me." He nodded and sorta smiled to himself. 

"I didn't know our first conversation would be so deep." He said with a laugh. "Hey, this probably is extremely forward and I never am this confident but I feel really connected to you for some reason. Would you wanna go to dinner tonight?" I was extremely shocked by his question but continued to act as normal as I could in my situation. I haven't gone on a date in two years when my ex boyfriend asked me on our last date before he broke up with me. He made me scared to go back into the dating world because he broke my heart. But I've never felt so drawn to anyone. Maybe I could give it a chance. I'm sure it'd be fun. 

"I'd love to. We can't tell Anthony though. I'll tell him I'm going out with my friends and then you can just text me and tell me when you're downstairs." He was shocked by my already thought out plan. I looked down awkwardly. I have thought about dating someone in the Smoffice before. One of the film crew people. He didn't know I existed and it was years ago but I've always thought about it. 

"Sounds like you've thought about it before." He said with a laugh. I laughed awkwardly with him. He didn't seem creeped out by it though. He just smiled. We sorta stared into each others eyes for a minute. "Hey so, I don't have your number." He said pulling out his phone. I nodded and took the phone when he handed it to me. 

I typed in my number and my name before handing his phone back to him. He smiled and nodded before stepping back and joining the other conversation. I couldn't wipe this stupid smile off my face. I slowly joined the conversation as well. 

"Well we should probably get to work. I have a ton to do. I emailed you the checklist for our next video so we should work on pulling it all together. We'll have lunch at 1. First Lunchtime with Smosh with the new guys and my sister." He said wrapping an arm around me and kissing my head. I laughed and shoved him off. 

"Fine. Let's get a working!" Keith said walking to his desk on the other half of the room. I sat at my desk and pulled out my Smoffice laptop and began to work. More like stalking Noah. Not the point.