Chapter Fifteen

READ AUTHORS NOTE WHEN YOU FINISH PLEASE

Noah's POV

"Noah! Anthony is-" Ian said as he ran in. "Oh. You already know." Anthony looked at Ian like he'd been betrayed. I felt my heart stop. He knew but he wasn't supportive. Chloe was going to kill me if she came out of it. 

"You knew?" Anthony said hurt. Ian held his hands up in defense before responding. This was all my fault. I was the cause of all this. If I hadn't asked Chloe out that day, none of this would be happening. We all could have just moved on with life. 

"Anthony just let me explain." Ian walked into the room and shut the door behind him. I stood up from Chloe's side and tried to join the conversation without them getting mad at me. I should have noticed Anthony's coat on the chair. I was such an idiot. 

"What can you explain Ian? You kept Chloe's relationship from me. Chloe is MY sister Ian. How do you even know about them?" This turned from I was about to get my ass kicked, to now Ian was getting his interrogation. I felt terrible. 

"This is exactly why they kept it from you. They didn't want you to over react and split them up. They are so happy together Anthony. Why can't you just accept that?" Ian said getting slightly frustrated at this point. I didn't understand why this was so hard for Anthony to just support. There had to be a reason. 

"Noah, do you wanna know why I don't want Chloe dating you?" Anthony said, completely ignoring Ian's very well executed point. I slightly nod my head, wanted the answer I feel I so desperately want. "Well Noah, two years ago, Chloe was dating a guy named Jake. We all loved Jake. He was sweet, he was kind, he respectful. But one random night, he took Chloe out on a date and broke the news to her that he was cheating. He broke up with her and Chloe was devastated. She wasn't her for a long time, probably around a year or so. They dated for a long time and seeing Chloe so heartbroken really made me more conscious with her dating life and I just don't think Chloe needs someone so soon. She has a lot to think about besides you and I think that's how it should stay for now. I'm sorry." 

"Anthony, you know I'd never do something that cruel to her. I'm not like that. I love Chloe and she loves me and I can't stop at least trying to be with her." I said feeling tears slowly swelling to my eyes. I couldn't lose her. She meant everything to me. 

"Noah, I'm going to ask you to leave. This is really not any of your business." Anthony said with a slight sad tone hitting his voice. Ian looked at me and him, devastated. He under stood how Chloe and I were but I guess Anthony would never understand the way we're here for each other. 

"Noah don't leave." I heard a faint voice from behind me say. I turned around to see Chloe's eyes barely open and her face as tired as ever. I felt myself smile bigger than I had all week. Chloe was awake, she'd be okay. 

"I'm going to have to ask you all to step out. I'll give you news as soon as I get it." A nurse said walking in with a doctor closely behind her. I felt tears of joy spill slowly from my eyes. She was okay. 

"I love you too Noah." She said with a smile before I was pulled out of the room by Ian. She was alive, she had made it. 

SOOOO THATS IT FOR THIS ONE. I know it's really short and I'm sorry for that but I had to get this little one out so I could start writing the LAST CHAPTER OF NOAHS GIRL YOU GUYS. But I am going to write a sequel so don't get to worried. I've decided the sequel name will be "Against All Odds" and I need a new cover so if you guys would be up to making one, hit me up. Thank you! 

-Chloe Moss, over and out.