Chapter Six

The whole elevator ride up to the penthouse apartment, my heart was racing from that beautiful kiss Noah planted on my lips so passionately. I still couldn't stop smiling, though I probably should if I don't want Anthony to suspect anything. I took deep breathes and somehow wiped the smiled off my face and walked into the apartment. 

I walked in to find Anthony passed out on the couch. A science fiction movie played on our TV as he laid sprawled across the couch snoring loudly. I smiled at him, he was such an inspiration. He handles so much stuff so well. He takes care of me and Ian while running Smosh. I honestly had no idea how Anthony does what he does. He's honestly incredible. I bet a night to himself was really relaxing. He deserved it more than anyone I know. 

I walked past him, running to get him a blanket. I grabbed the blanket from his bed, his favorite since he bought it years ago, and walked back out to the living room. I turned all the lights off and turned the TV to low. He liked to sleep with the TV on. I draped the blanket over him and kissed his forehead. I felt like a mom. 

I slipped into my room as quietly as I could and changed out of my date clothes. I slipped into a pair of shorts and a old, limited edition, Smosh shirt Anthony scored me. I climbed into bed and checked my phone one more time before going to sleep. I actually had a text from Noah. I felt that good old smile come back to my face. 

"You have the lips of an angel Chloe." I felt myself blush, along with smile brighter. I sighed happily and laid down in bed, phone in hand, heart fluttering. I thought for awhile of what to say. I mean, how do you respond to something like that. 

"Why thank you Noah. I'm heading to bed but I'll text you to tomorrow. Goodnight handsome." I typed and sent. I hoped it wasn't to straight forward and weird. I just set my phone on the end table next to me and waited for one final text before going to sleep. Finally, after what felt like forever, it came. 

"Goodnight beautiful. Can't wait for tomorrow. I hope you sleep well." I giggled to myself before setting my phone back down and curling into a ball and and warming up in my blanket. My life was finally getting back on track. I had Anthony and Ian closer than they have ever been to me and now I had Noah. Noah Grossman was the most magnificent being to walk this Earth. I fell asleep to the thought of Noah's kiss.

+++ 

I was slowly awoken but a very loud phone call. I looked over to see it was Ian. It was also 2 in the morning. Why was he calling me right now? He rarely ever called me, let alone at 2 in the morning. I grabbed my phone and plopped back down on my bed before answering. When I answered all I heard was soft crying. Ian crying? 

"Chloe, I need your help." I heard Ian say over the phone. I woke up almost immediately. Ian sounded really upset. He hardly ever was like this. I didn't really know what to say honestly. Why did he even call me? 

"What's wrong Ian? Are you okay?" I asked standing up. Something told me I'd have to leave. I grabbed my sweatshirt out of my closet and pulled it on before he answered again. I slipped on a pair of old slippers and walked out of my bedroom quietly. Anthony was asleep on the couch. I had to be quiet. I didn't want him to wake up and worry too. 

"Steph and I got into a huge fight. She broke up with me and kicked me out. So I got upset and went out and got really drunk and now I'm in some neighborhood and I don't know what to do. Please come pick me up." Ian said crying again. I grabbed the keys to our car off the hanger and slowly ran to the door. 

"Ian, where are you? I'm gonna come get you." I heard him sigh in relief. He was so obviously drunk. I needed to get to him before something bad happened. I cared so much about him, I wasn't gonna leave him out in the streets at 2 in the morning.