Chapter Ten

Chloe's POV

The whole rest of the night consisted of just cuddling, talking about anything and everything, and just being together. I was so into Noah. This was honestly true problem. I can't be falling for someone this hard when my own brother/best friend doesn't even know about it.

"Hey Noah, what time is it?" I asked as we finished another round of Go Fish. (We weren't the best at cards) He checked his phone and answered my question.

"10:52." He said before putting it down. He looked at me sad. I think he knew where I was going with this. He had to go. What if Ian came? What would he think of Noah staying? Was Ian even going to come? It was pretty late, even for the long nights Ian stays up for Smosh. I had my two options going through my head for a good minute.

"You could stay." I said hesitantly. Don't get me wrong, I wanted Noah to stay more than anything. I just think that if Ian were to show up, it would be beyond awkward. Though I believe Noah's worth the risk. And worst case scenario, I have to hide him in my closet.

"Are you sure? I don't want to push you into anything you don't want Chloe." He said setting his cards down and looking at me. He's so sweet.

"I want you to stay Noah. I think we both know that." I said grabbing his hand. He smiled at me with a twinkle in his eye. He was so handsome. He knew how to charm a woman, and he knew how to do it well. I looked at him with a gentle smile across my face.

"Then I guess I'll have to stay." He said grabbing my hand. I felt my cheeks burn a deep red. He was so sweet damn it. Suddenly my phone started to ring. It was probably Anthony. He had checking in like crazy lately. I usually go to conventions with him so this was sorta different for the both of us.

I stood up to get my phone, considering I plugged it in to it's charger. I had taken adorable pictures with Noah all day. I walked in and looked at the screen to see a picture of Ian and I on the screen. Ian was calling? I sat on my bed and picked up the call.

"Hey Ian, what's up?" I said as casually as I could. He couldn't know something was up.

"Hey Chloe. Is it okay if I can't make it tonight? Keith wants to hang tonight." He said begging. I could tell her wanted to go. This actually was perfect. Then I could sleep next to Noah with no worries at all. Thank God for Keith.

"Yeah that's fine. You coming tomorrow?" I asked. Just planning for the future...

"Yeah. I'll make sure to. But if Anthony asks, I'm totally there tonight too. I don't want to hear his 'she's my sister come on Ian speech.' That okay?" I laughed. Oh even I knew the speech. Anthony has to give it to Ian all to often.

"Yeah. We're all good Ian." I said with a laugh. I could hear his smile over the phone.

"Thanks Chloe. I'll see you tomorrow, I promise. I love you." He said with a soft tone in his voice. I smiled, God I did love Ian. He was such a sweet guy. Steph is really missing out.

"I love you too Ian. Have fun." I said before hanging up. I grabbed my phone, in case Anthony called, and walked out to see Noah cruising his phone. He had migrated to the couch and was no longer facing me. He hadn't heard me entire the room. What a perfect opportunity.

I snuck up on Noah, plotting my "devious" assault on him. I reached him and wrapped my arms around him and made him jump. He laughed slightly before turning his head to plant a sweet kiss on my lips. His lips were incredibly soft.

I jumped over the couch and next to Noah. I laid my head in his lap and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I began to go on Twitter, it was filled with pictures of Anthony and the Smosh Games crew in New York. Noah played with my hair, twirling it in his slim fingers.

We did this for awhile. Noah was incredibly into the show that was on the TV while I scrolled through my phone and such. Noah playing with my hair reminded me of when Anthony used to do the same thing. Though Anthony usually was on his phone too, trying to connect with the Smosh fans. Suddenly my phone began to ring and this time, it was actually Anthony. I loved his contact picture. It was a picture of us at Disneyland. I was kissing one of his cheeks and Snow White was kissing his other. It's my favorite picture of us.

"Hey Chloe. Ian show up?" He asked as soon as I picked up the phone. I laughed and sat up. I heard him sorta chuckle from the other end.

"Yeah. He showed up like an hour ago." I said trying to lie as well as I could. Anthony usually bought my lies so I was hoping this was the case. Noah rubbed my back gently as I talked to my brother on the other line. How, awkward.

"Okay cool. You all-" Suddenly his voice got quieter and I heard the phone move somewhere else.

"CHLOE! ANTHONY LOVES YOU BUT WE ARE HAVING FUN IN NEW YORK SEE YOU WHEN WE GET HOME LOVE YOU BYE!" I heard David (Lasercorn) say before hanging up. I laughed before laying back onto Noah's lap.

I curled up on Noah's lap, watching whatever episode of Friends Noah was on. I felt Noah recline more on the couch. This caused me to curl up on him more. He wrapped an arm around me and rubbed my back, like always. I was falling asleep to the feeling of Noah's arms around me before my phone went off. At least it was just a text and not another call from Anthony.

"Hey Chloe, sorry about earlier. I hope you sleep well honey and I'll call you in the morning." Though it wasn't a call, it was a text from the one and only Anthony Padilla. I smiled and set my phone on the coffee table before climbing back onto my cute boyfriend's lap. I fell asleep to the feeling of his hand in my hair and his hand running up and down my back.

+++

The next week was so exciting. I saw Noah everyday and Ian only came 3 of the nights so Noah was almost constantly in mine and Anthony's apartment. It was honestly one of the best weeks of my life, without a single doubt.

Though now I was on my way to pick up Anthony from the airport. I had to pick up Anthony and Sohinki though. He didn't park his car at the airport, he rode with Joven but he doesn't feel like riding with him for some interesting reason. (Joven can't drive well)

I was getting closer and closer to the airport. I was really excited to see Anthony. Him and I don't spend a lot of time apart. This was one of the longest times we've spent apart. Especially with us being closer again, it's nice to be around him.

I pulled up and I jumped out to hug Anthony. I ran up and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me in a circle before kissing my head happily. I smiled before pulling away and grabbing his bags. Matt came up behind us and helped me throw their bags into the back of their car. Anthony insisted on driving.

"I missed you so much Chloe." Anthony said as I jumped in the front seat. I smiled at him.

"I missed you too Anthony."

"Come on guys. I'd like to get home!" Matt said with a laugh as he closed the door in the back on Anthony's side. I laughed and Anthony started the car. He drove off and took away on the highway. I loved being back with Anthony. I love him.

I listened to our favorite music the whole way. Anthony let me pick the music, though Matt begged otherwise. We reached the stoplight just before our house. I looked out the window, happy to be back in my favorite town with my favorite brother. The light turned green and Anthony took off. Though a semi drove straight at us, slamming into the side of our car. And my world, went black.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE AUTHORS NOTE ITS VERY VERY IMPORTANT

HAHAHAHA EVIL AUTHOR CLIFF HANGER POWER so I plan to update really soon because drama is about to stir and fights are about to break out. Just prepare yourself.

I'm sorry this took so long to write this chapter. I've been really really busy lately so I'm sorry. I love you guys and thank you all for being patient.

So I really want a new cover for this story and I'm literally the worst editor in all of the world so if someone would like to create a cover and let me use it, I'd love it! Message me if you'd be interested and we can discuss ideas and rewards for doing that for me. So PLEASE PLEASE DO but I can try if you don't want to.

THANK YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SMOSHERS