Animal.

Paris was beautiful and Jax wanted to explore but there was no time. They found the nearest place to rent a car and drove it to the Hotel Royal. Security at the parking garag etried to card them but Erik broke the gate and sent the guards flying agianst the concrete wall. There were journalists and cameras flashing everywhere.

But they made it inside without being stopped and followed Logan, who seemed to know where he was going. "Up here." he lead them up the stairs and down a long, velvet carpeted hallwaywhere, at the end, chaos was errupting. Korean delegates were rushed down the hall and Hank, Charles, Logan, and Jax were paid no attention.

Raven sat perched on the table in her beautiful blue state with a gun hin her hand pointed at Mr. Trask. "Raven!" Charles called, distracting her for just a second, which was all the lieutenant on the floor needed to shoot her with the taser. "Raven," he called again as Erik used his powers to move the taser away from Raven and into the neck of the lieutenant. Raven vibrated on the table, still feeling the aftershoks as she looked up at two of her favorite people. Jax and Charles.

"Jax?" she looked up at the small woman, then to Charles. "Charles..."

"We've come for you, Jax, Erik, and I... Together."

"I never thoght I'd see you again." she panted.

"I made you a promise a lont time ago, both of you, that I would protect you and I-I know I have failed but I want to make it up to you." Charles told her. Jax was too focussed on Logan to pay attention to Charles. Logan was taking heavy breaths, rapidly trying to grasp at the air around him.

"Logan, you alright?" she asked him, moving closer to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. But Logan fell back against the wall, slowly beginning to slid down.

"Erik..." Jax heard Raven's voice tremble and turned around to see Erik with a gun in his hand.

"Erik, what are you doing?!" Charles asked.

"Securing our future." Erik answered in monotone. "Forgive me Mystique, as long as you're out there, we'll never be safe."

"Erik," Hank warned.

"Use your powers, Charles. Stop him."

"He can't." Erik answered her and she shot up, running down the table , leaping off the end to bust the window as Hank tried to knock Erik over. But Erik still held the gun and the bullet fired, curving as Raven did and following her out the window.

"Raven!" Jax shouted but she didn't have enought time to be concerned about everything and Logan grabbed her arms, shaking as he continued to slode down the wall. "Logan, Logan, not you too, please, stay with me." she begged. She didn't know why but she felt so attatched to Logan. Maybe something in the way he spoke to her. Maybe it was her future that made her so drawn to him but she had to help him.

"Ah- Jax!" he grunted.

Everything was falling to pieces around her as she glanced back. Trask was cking out the door, Hank was spread out on the floor where Charles and Erik were fist fighting. There was a broken window on the other side of the room that seemed miles away but Jax could feel the ironically calm breeze blowing in despite the chaos inside the outside the Hotel Royal. Screams came from the street where the fae of the world and everyone on it was being thrown against the bricks. Raven had been hit, Jax could tell. They had been such good friends, Jax could tell what Raven was feeling. Afraid. Trapped. Exposed.

Hank was turning blue, into Beast, as he sat up and Erik walked to the window. Jax was so close to Logan, when his claws came out, they sliced her cheek, which sent Hank into full Beast mode and Logan went into tremors so she had to keep Hank off of Logan and call out for Charles, who lay groaning in place of Hank. Very few times in her life had she been so afraid.

"Jax, get away!" Charles shouted. Her teeth felt longer and sharped in her mouth, her fingertips were burning as she reared back and let out the most painful howl. Something from far back in her throat, far back in her mind. So much agony one didn't have to be telepathic to feel the hurt. Logan came back to them, partially, anyway. He stood up quickly as Charles pulled Jaxback away.

"Where am I?" Logan panted. "How the hell did I get here?"

"What?" you came to us."

"Who are you?" Logan asked. "Who the hell are you?"

"Charles Xavier!" he answered as Logan grabbed hold of him.

"I don't know you." Logan said. Jax and Hank both got up out of the floor, growling and panting. "What the hell is that!?!" Logan yelled, making Hank stalk forward a little, Jax prepared to fall in behind him. They were almost in sync when they became their animalistic selves, like a pack with only two members, one collective mind with four eyes on the same thing at all times. They walked with their shoulders swaying, claws and teeth identically bared.

"Whoa, hey, hey, I can deal with this. Just go. Stop Erik!"

Hank roared and sprinted across the room, jumping out the window Raven and Erick had gone through. 

A/N: Kinda long? I don't know it's been a while since I updated.