"Please mom! Everyone's going there." I say and she nods sighing.

"Oh and tomorrow I will go to the cinema with Eleanor." I say and she nods.

"Ok and now leave. I don't want you to be late." she says chuckling and I leave the house.

I walk to the park and go over to Harry who is sitting on a bench.

"Hi." I say smiling and sit down next to him.

"Hey, what do you think about going on the grass over there? I have a blanket with me," he says and I nod.

We go over there and he puts the blanket on the ground and then we sit down. I take my things out but Harry suddenly puts them back into my back.

"I'm not planning on doing so much tutoring today." he says and I raise my eyebrow smirking.

"What are we going to do then?" I ask.

"Just chilling a bit." he says and I laugh.

"What's so funny?" he asks.

"Sorry it's funny to hear that from my teacher." I say.

"Don't see me as your teacher now. See me as a friend." Harry says and I nod smiling.

I lay down and cross my arms under my head, looking into the blue sky. I see Harry doing the same in the corner of my eye and I smile. It should feel weird to liehere with your teacher, but it doesn't. Probably because I have a crush on him but also because he's only two years older than me. We lie there for a two hours, just talking and laughing, getting to know each other better.

"Do you have money with you?" Harry asks after a while and I shake my head.

"No, why?" I ask.

"Ok, I thought about getting an ice cream." Harry says.

"You can get yourself an ice cream if you want." I say and he smiles.

"I'll pay for yours." he says smiling and stands up.

"No, you're already giving me tutoring for free." I say.

"You call that tutoring?" he asks laughing, causing me to laugh too.

"Not really." I say smirking and he stretchs his hand out.

I take it and he helps me up. Then we buy ice cream and sit down on the blanket again. I just hope that no one sees me and Harry because then my image would be ruined. But most of them are probably getting ready for Jim's party. When we're finished with the ice cream we decide to learn at least a bit so I take my things out.

"Louis?" a familiar voice shouts and I pinch my eyes.

"Hey mate, what are you doing here?" Zayn asks, coming over to me.

"Hi." I say awkwardly.

"Why are you sitting here with our teacher?" Zayn asks, raising an eyebrow.

I quickly stand up and make Zayn make a few steps back.

"He gives me tutoring so I consist the class. Please don't tell anyone." I beg and Zayn smiles.

"Don't worry. We're firends for so long now and I don't know why we're acting like we do in school when it's only us too. I think it's totally dumb to sit in school like we don't care because it helps no one." Zayn says and I nod.

"So you hate it too?" I ask and he nods.

"Why don't we just act normal around each other again?" Zayn asks and I nod smiling.