chapter 12

I looked at my outfit one last time.

Was it okay? Is it to glammed up? Its just his dad right?

I was acting like i was married and we were announcing we were engaged.

I looked at my black dress. I moved over to my draws and got out a silver statement necklace. I put it on and thengot out my silver evening bag. I got out my box of heels from under my bed and scanned through which one i should wear. I picked out my plain black heels, they werent really mine they were actually Saffs but she gave them to me because she alreadyhad a pair.

I left the house and drove to his house, there was a black Bentley Parked outside. Woah. I walked up to the door and knocked on the door. Few seconds later Kirsty opened it. She looked so pretty, she was wearing this red dress and her hair was put in tight curls and her make up looked gorgeous.

She said hi and stuff then went backto the kitchen. Parker came from behind and smiled at me.

"Hey" i looked down at his hands, he rubbed them both back and fourth.

Why wouod he be nervous

"Are you okay"

"I dont know, just pray that he dont bring anything about me moving with him to England." He said staring at me. He smiled and planted a kiss onto my lips and pulled me to the room.

We walked in and there was a man sitting on the Sofa watching some English channel. It was for soccer or football, what they call it. He had the same brown hair like Tylers and Parkers. He had green eyes though.

"Dad this is Jade, my girlfriend" he looked up and smiled.

"Hey Jade, ive heard alot about you from both Tyler and Kirsty"

"hopefully there all good stuff, mr Collins" i tried to crack a joke.

Oh god.

"Call me John, mr collins makes me sound like an old grandad." He laughed. We all went to the dining, Mr collins,i ment John sat at the front and me and parker sat on one side and tyler and Kirsty on the other.

I looked at the plate of food and it looked really good.

We all began to eat our food then John started asking questions.

Oh no.

"So jade, what are your plans for after high School" he asked and taking a bit out of his chicken pie.

"Well i got enrolled in both Stanford and UCLA and im going to be taking the psyciatry and biobehavioral course"

"so what do your parents work as"

"They both live in Brazil, my dads a school owner for Orphans and owns a Company and my Mums a nurse."

I know what hes going to ask next.

"So you live by yourself?"

Called it

"No, i live with my older sister whos 22 and engaged and her husband" Yes Saffron was engaged. I always refered to her and Trev as boyfriedn and Girlfriend i didn't like saying wofe and husband. They still havent got married like proper, with what i know their wedding should be next year.

~

After lunch was over, me and Parker went out. We got into the car and we drove to the frozen Yogurt shop. When we got there we started to go crazy with our topping. I dumped a heck load of chocolate m&ms and mini oreos. Parker dumped his with gummy bears and gummy worms. We paid for them and went outside to pay for it.

We were about to sit down when Parker whisper yelled.

"Hide quickly girl from school" i got up and stood on another table. He shot me a sorry look and save me.

A girl walked up to him and sat down. I was sitting behind so i could hear. Her boobs were literally on all show. She was wearing a crop top that was low cut down and showed all her belly. She wore a tight skirt that showed the bottom of her buttcheeks.

"Hey Parker why is a boy like you all by himself." She said pushing her chair closer to him.

I could see him tense.

"Im actually hear with someone" she gave out a bitchy yet sweet laugh.

"Ditch them and why dont you come home with me."

PARKERS POV:

"ditch them and why don't you come home with me." Chelsea said. She was about to grab my thigh, but i abruptly got up.

"I think i lost my appetite." I shot her a disgusted look. She played a sad face. I hated that bitch and couldnt wait to tell Aaron. Chelsea was Aarons Girlfriend, probally get ated for this 'slut shaming' or whatever but she was a slut. She pissed me of so badly.

I got up and walked passed her. She got up but stopped.

"J come quick" luckily Jades head was turned around so she couldn't see her. She got up in an instant and left. I could feel the glare Chelsea gave from the back.

"Sorry jade, i wouldnt have made you move, but girls in East Bridge are crazy. Last year a by called Oliver had a girlfriend and his ex went to his girlfriend and put hair removal  cream on her Face cleaning thing, she woke up with no eyebrows"

It was true i wasnt chatting shit.

She laughed "its alright, i wouldve done the same if that was Adam, he woukd eat you alive."

"Do you still you know like Adam?" I had to ask it just to make sure.

"Noo, thinking about my past with him, makes me want to puke and kill myself, i hate him" i sighed in relief.

We walked to the park we first met at weeks and weeks ago.

"so many memories" Jade said turning to me and smiling. This park was literally abandoned.it was at the back, so no one was barely around,  no one ever comes here.

I grabbed Jade and Kissed her. Wrapping my hands around her tiny waist.

"I love you" i breathed out after we let go. She stared at me.

was that too fast,fuck.

She smiled at me widely.

"I love you too Parker"

The sun was slowly setting. I picked up Jade and wrapped her legs around me. She leaned against my back and we walked home.