chapter 11

JADES POV:

i couldn't be asked to getup from bed. It was a weekend so fuck it. I started going throuht my phone for a hour. Untill Saff walked in and yanked open the Curtains. She pushed me. I started at her like are you fucking serious.

"Its 1 in the afternoon well nearlly 2 actually get you fat ass out of bed."

I stared at her smirking. "Atleast i dont have a pancake ass." I said kissing my teeth sassily. 
She looked st me with a wide mouth and huge eyes. She turned to the mirror and started at her butt.

"I have a perfect regular ass actually" she said glaring at me.

"Whatever Floats your boat" i said shrugging.

"Trevs dick makes my boat float" she said laughing at me. I gagged. I ran to my bathroom and turned on the tap.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, HOLY WATER" I screamed letting the cold water hit my face.

~

I picked out my outfit for today. i loved picking out outfits. I wore my black adidas sweat and a white baggy crop top, i added my light black bomber jacket. To top it up i wore my all black Adidas Superstars.

I walked into the shopping mall, because i was bored and i felt like looking around and trying on clothes. I went to Aeropostale and looked through there watches. I dont even know why, but hey they had cute watches there.

2 hours sent by and i felt pretty exhausted. I ended up buying new watch and some new PINK summer pajamas and some shorts. I walked untill i got to the Food court. I ordered myself a chicken filet burger and some fries. While i waited for my fries. I went to the shop stall next to it and ordered a chocolate bubble tea.

After i finished eating i left the mall. I took a quick stop at Walmart. Saffron told me to buy her some Arizona. I rushed to the drinks aisle and grabbed the lemon grean tea. I paid for it and left. I drove home, as i went a car nearlly swerved of nearlly hitting my car. I honked the honky thing. And quickly moved before it hit me. I pulled up on the sidewalk. The car had already sped of. I got back in and went home.

I put the green tea on the counter and went to the TV room. I plugged in my PS3 and put in COD.

I was in the middle of a death match, i was had the 0 kills so far, my new best. But the door bell kept ringing.

I quickly paused the game and annoyingly opened the door.

There was noone fucking there

I looked down and saw a box. I furrowed my eyebrows and took it inside.

There was a letter folded ontop. It was printed out. It said.

You will heel the broken pieces of my ♡ if you go to prom with me.

My eyes widened. I opened up the box. It was an Aldo ahoe box, i opened it up and there was a pair of gorgeous black diamond heels. I ran back to the door and saw Parker standing there. I ran up to him and pulled him inside. I kissed him. I was speechless.

This is so tumblr goals, yeas bitch.

I pulled back and said yes.

"Wasnt too cheesy was it" he said awkwardly laughing.

"No it was perfect" i said kissing him again.

He was the best boyfriend ever omg, Adam go fuck yourself.

"How did you even come up with this" i said

"Well I asked Kirsty and she was like any gifts and i said specifically shoes, so she went on this thing called p-intrest and there was like pictures of only prom sneaker things, i know how much you liked your Sneakers but Kirsty said heels because it was more unique. So i asked your sister for your shoes size and then i printed the letter out because i cant draw"

~

The rest of the day i spent with Parker, we versed each other in video games. Then he left an hour ago because his brother said his dad or someone came to visit.

The girls were coming over for a sleepover, i havent had a sleepoger at my house in ages. So yeah. I waited for them to come what seemed like forever. I started talking to Parker.

PARKER♡: sorry i had to leave, well my Dads back from England, visiting.

Jade:  its okay, invited the girls for a sleep over. Im really bored

PARKER♡:  need to ask you a quick question, are you busy after school tomorrow?

Jade:  no why?

PARKER♡: Well my dad wants to meet you, soo...

Jade:  your dad?

PARKER♡: yea Tyler told him about you and he was like to invite you for dinner tommoror

I was going to meet Parkers das tomorrow!

~

The twins and Hailey and Reese came over finally and we sat down and talked. We all stsrted taking pictures. Most sleepovers we would always try on clothes and make a photo shoot but then delete them if they looked a bit too revealing. Last time we were at Reeses house and we were like trying on clothes. Like crop tops and booty shorts. No we weren't sluts.

Last time we went over to Reeces House and Hailey tried on Reeces bra tops. Because she was small it squeezed the livings out of Hailey. She put on a pair of Tight spanx shorts. We were all on the ground dying of laughter while Hailey stood there flaunting her boobs and waist. Then Reeses older step brother Jamal walked in. And was like wth. And when he left she went all red and the bra was too small that the straps came off and she quickly covered herself with her hands. Now Jamal and Hailey are proper dating. Hailey ows us big time for her relationship.

I went to the bathroom quickly and when I  came out Danielle was holding a box.

The heels parker gave me! The notes still there

"Who gave you this" they all looked st me suspiciously but smirked. Fml.

"No one" i said blushing like hell.

"Stopp chatting you got asked to prom with cute as fuck heels and your not going to tell us, your besties" i hated when they all ganged up. Ugh

"I got asked to prom by my boyfriend, big deal." i said. I didnt realise i said boyfriend. My eyes widened and i slapped my mouth, covering it.

"Omg how does he look like" they agreed coming closer and listeing.

I hesitated and then said.

"Im not sayings his name but he jad brown hair snd and blue eyes"

"Sounds hot" Gabbi said Smirking

Did i tell you how much i hate when people smirk.