Chapter 14

JADES POV: (her POV is just stuff like makeup and shiz dont need to read it)

PROM! PREPS

I sat patiently as Saff done my hair. I have no clue what she was doing but im sure it looked amazing. I wasnt the one to go in the hassle of hiring a makeup and hair styler just for prom its not like its a wedding. Anyway Saffron was amazing at all of this stuff.

I couldnt wait for today. I was nervous because im not going to know anyone from there, as it was EastBridge. What if they all say shit about me and stuff just cause i go to Redhill. I'll just have to wait and find out.

I looked in the mirror and fell in love. My hair looked amazing. Saffron did an AMAZING job. The whole back was pinned up and it was all pushed to one side and curled.i dont know how to explain but it looked beautiful. I went to hug her but she pushed me down.

"Stay still you doof" she said spraying on half the bottle of hair spray onto my hair.

After 10 minutes we started getting on with makeup.

She started to add the base stuff like concealer and foundation. Luckily i didn't have any sudden pimple break out or id be sliced. By the end my makeup was finished. My eyeshadow was the best to me. It was gold and the top was with a dark blue glittery look with winged eyeliner. I waited a minute for the flase eyelash glue to dry and stick. I didnt want to wear fake lashes but Saff said 'apparently' everygirl would and it would be wierd without.

I slipped on my dress and zipped the sides up. The dress hugged at my waist and flowed down to the floor. There was half an hour left till Parker was picking me up.

Saff made me take pictures, we probably took a million. I opened up my snapchat and took a selfie and captiones it as 'prom 1♡ '. I put it on my story. In a minuite my phone started vibrating and ringing.  Time flew by and then the door knocked.

"Your dates waiting go on" Saff ushered.

"Chop chop" Trev said. I walked to the door and there took the most handsomest stranger ever.

Jokes it was Parker. He looked so hot. He was wearing a black tux with a navy bow.

PARKERS POV:

i waited at the door for someone to answer.

Seconds later Jade opened it. My mouth dropped. She looked so hot. She smiled at me. I gave her a quick kiss on her cheeks.

"Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded but we both stopped.

"WAIT!"

we both turned out head and saw Jades sister Saffron and her boyfriend.

"I need pictures, both of you better come here now or else" she said. Getting out some high tech camera people used for them photoshoot stuff.

"Or else what" Jade said.

"Ill cut Parkers baby maker, wouldnt want that Jade do we?" She smirked at us both,

Did she just say what i think she did.

Jades faces tinted red of embarrassment.

"Oh god, come on" she pulled me with her to the living room.