chapter 4

Jades POV

JADE: hey theres a party tonight, wanna come with me, just as friends ?

I sent the text. Hoping he didnt think i was too clingy.

What if he does?OMG! Shoukd i delete the text? Maybe hes already read it?!

My mind blew up with questions but now answer. My phone vibrated. I quickly grabbed it and read his msg back.

PARKER: sure sounds cool ill pick you up.

~
I started to get ready for the party. There was an hour untill Parker was picking me up. I waited as my older sister finished curling her brown curls. I grabbed it off her and started to curl my hair.

"Who you dressing all cute for" my older sister Saffron teased, smirking at me. i coukd feel my cheeks go abit red.

"No reason" i said putting the iron away and getting out the makeup bag.

"Then why are you so eager to look good and need to borrow my dresses" she said raising an eyebrow. I was trying to look good for Parker, yeah i admitted it, i cant now becuae if i try to put on makeup it will burn by my burning cheeks.

"Okay well i want to impress someone, his names Parker." Saffron smirked and then walked into her closet and got out a black bodycon dress it had this pattern on it arm. I took the dress from her and put it on. It was very tight fitting and showed of some curves. It was an okay length. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I shaked my hair and made it look naturally voloumed.

"Oh my gosh look at you, come here lets take a picture" she got her phone and started to take selfies. She probally took about 50 selfies and 50 of just my whole outfit.

There was a knock at the door.

"How do i look ehh" i screeched at Saffron she held up a thumbs up. 

"By the way Dads in Boston for some work thing i asked him if he was coming here he  said he'll try, so bye and Remember you keys okay" she said. I grabbed my keys and placed them in the small envelope purse Saffron let me borrow.

I opened the door and saw Parker standing there. He was wearing a pair of tight fitted jeans with a white tshirt along with a green plaid shirt on top. He looked me up and down. I blushed slightly.

"You look pretty" he said opening the door for me to go in.

We got to the party i gave him the address of. It was only 7:30 and people were already crowding the entrance. We both squeezdd passd. My hands let a funny feeling as Parker held onto my hand.

We made our way to the kitchen and got a drink. Parker got a beer and i got the same. There was a bowl of candy,i grabbed one and popped it in my mouth. I knew it was drugged but 1 cant hurt can it.

"So tell me about yourself becuae right now i have no clue about you, except that uours names Parker." I said as we both sat outside in the yard.

"Um well im 18 and i love to skateboard and i have an older brother"

"Skateboarding looks so fun but ive never tried."  I said. ive only been roller skating.

"I could show you some time, skateboards are out of the picture for people, now its always about the swegboards or whatever."

"Your turn"

"Im jade west im going to be 18 a day before my school prom and i have an older sister called Saffron." I said playing with the hem of my dress

"ill be right back, wait" i got up pulling down my dress, which lifted up when i sat down.
I walked back inside the house. Bumping into things on my way out. I felt pretty dizzy. I grabbed a few more of them candies and walked to the living room where everyone was dancing. There was a huge crowed covering something. I walked to wards them and looked at what they were looking at.

I saw Kiera in the middle tweaking while a kid from my gym class sat under her. He laughed and smiled like he was having the time of his life. Her skirt lifted up revealing her black thong. Her red hair dancing likw crazy. I walked away feeling a broken knot in my stomach.

It wasnt a lovesick pain i needed to puke.

I ran to the bathroom, puking my guts out in the toilet. A nasty smell was left in my mouth. I reached for my purse but it wasmt there. I walked back to the out yard where i was sitting. Parker wasnt there. I screamed out his name but he wasnt there. I was feeling very dizzy aswell. I shoukdnt have ate them candies.  

I walked up the stairs and entered each room. He wasnt there.

"HARRISON, PARKER" I shouted. A large hand held into my hand and i saw Adam standing there.

"Hey babe" he said very drunkily. He was more high than me. "Come and ill show you" he said slaming my breast into him. I tried to let go but he didnt budge.

"Move.please" i demanded. He pinned me against the wall. His hard chest squeezing inyo my boobs. His hand slid under my dress making me shiver. I forcefully moved his hand away. He grabbed both my ass cheeks and pinched them. He fished in his pocket for something. He pulled out a condom.

No i wont loose it to him.

I pushed him away but he didnt move. His boner or bulge rubbed agaisnt me. I screamed Parker out loud. I kicked Adam in the crotch and he groaned and fell to the floor clutvhing his special.

I spotted a familiar brown curls and a green shirt. I ran up to parker and held onto his hand.

"Take me home, please"