chapter 5

Parkers POV:

"Take me home please" i looked at the hand that jusy grabbed me. I let a relieved sigh. I thought she left. Id been looking for her for over an hour. She hugged the side of me as we walked out and into the car.

I drove her back to her house. She didnt say a word in the car. I got out and opened the door for her.

"Is your parents at home?" I asked her.

"No there in York New" i stifled a laugh, she was high. As fuck.

I got her purse, she dropped it in the back yard after she left. I opened it up and took out the keys. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my torso. I walked insde closing the door behind me. I walked up the stairs and she showed me to her room.

I opened the door handle and dimmed the lights. There was a top lying around on the floor i grabbed it snd handed it to her.

"Can you change your clothes?" I said.

She came out the bathroom in just a top thst reached halfway through her butt.

"Good night Jade ill see you tomorrow" i said grabbing my jackets.

"Can you stay please." Her eyes looked hurt. I really wanted to know what happened to her after she left.

"Ill sleep on the floor"i said taking the pillow from her bed, she stopped me and put the pillow back

"Just sleep here its cold on the floor." She said pointig at the space next to her

I decided id stay the night and leave first thing in the morning. I took of my top and my jeans and left my boxers on. She bought me closer to here, hugging me tightly.

"Im sorry" she whispered i coukd barely hear her.

"For what?"

"Im sorry for bringing you to the party and you having to waste you time looking for me, and im sorry for not dancing with you. "

"Its okay"

I hugged her back, her sweet smell filled the space between us.

"parker"

"Hmm" i murmured

"I nearlly got raped" my eyes shot open and I looked at her. Her eyes filled with tears.

"By Adam, he kept touching me and he tried to kiss me  he didnt let go untill i kicked him in his balls."

"You what?" I said staring at her green eyes. I stifled a laugh. "Are you okay then?"

"Yeah. Parker do you know who id let touch me and my ass."

"Who?" I said listening.

"You. I really like you Parker."

"I like you too" before i know Jade slamed her lips against mine. I kissed her back, she clutched onto my hair kissing me passionately. We let go and both just stared at each other.

"Woahh" was all i said before grabbing her tiny waist and pulling her fast on me and smashing my lips against hers. My hands trailed along her body, i grabbed her butt8oòò   She bit onto my lip lightly. I let out a moan, i flipped her ontop of me. Her light body fell onto my chest. We broke apart and Jade smiled at me.

She hugged onto me and i held her back, we both slowly fell asleep in each others hands.