The Battle

Back at camp Half- Blood

Miss O'Leary passed out the second she touched down unfortunately that was one hundred feet in the air. Nico was able to get us to the ground but then he passed out to. I ran him to his cabin then jumped up in the air.

I flew as fast as I could to the pavilion. That seemed to be where all the action was. From the air I could see we weren't doing too bad. Leo was blasting fire with Frank (as a dragon) at some vampire cheerleaders. Piper and Jason were fighting some air sprits with Hazel. I scanned the air for Annabeth. My heart almost broke when I found her. She was surrounded by monsters and was about to be over run. I didn't even think. I pulled out my sword and dove. I jumped onto the back of one of the monsters.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I yelled. I then stabbed it in the back. I then lunged into battle with the others. I was standing in a circle of monsters and I slashed through each one. The other campers saw me which must have given them a new found strength. All the monsters were defeated in minutes without a single causality. I was beat then I remembered that I had been missing for a week. I scanned all the demigods with wounds until I found her. "Annabeth." I whispered.

She ran into my arms and we kissed for a long time. Then she did something that I was not expecting. (But come to think about it I really should have) She judo flipped me. Right on the wings! I laid there a while just looking up at the sky. "owww! Gods Annabeth couldn't you have waited until you know I got some rest and some food!"

(A/N - why does it seem that every week I keep updating latter and later? this time it wasn't my fault though! my computer was being a complete jerk! oh well I hope you liked it :) bye!)