Birds of a Feather...

Percy pov

It's been a week since I had met Max. Or at least that's what it felt like. It actually had only been a day. But who's counting? The scientists had been working diligently for hours but I think they were almost finished they started to stitch me back up. I could feel the difference. I could tell I probably only weighed about seventy pounds now. Doc Sunshine walked up to me.

"Well Percy was that really that bad?" I didn't answer. "Well don't worry I would guess they would be popping out any minute now." She said smiling.

My voice was horse "What have you done to me?"

She smiled "Oh don't worry only a couple more minutes now. You two," she said pointing to two erasers in the corner. "Turn him over on his stomach." Not caring how much damage they did the erasers roughly turned me over. I was starting to feel a severe pain in my back and I had a bad feeling it was what she was waiting for. She slipped my camp shirt off over my head. She put her hand on my back and pressed down on two bumps that were coming up from my back. "Oh here they come."

Right when she said that an excruciating pain shot through my body I could feel two things poking through my back. I screamed as blood from two slits in my back started spilling onto the floor. I looked over my shoulder and saw two black and blue tips coming from my back. I then blacked out from the pain.

(A/N) hey sorry for not updating the last couple days, life got in the way. :) Then again doesn't it always. also sorry for this chapter being kinda short. I hope you all like the story so far. my offer of a virtual blue chocolate chip cookie is still up for the first person to review. :) see ya!