Warnings

Percy pov

It had been a few hours science the flock and I had left the school. For my first time flying I didn't do so good Max and Fang helped me most of the way. We made it to a cave but it took us a little while. At the bottom of the mountain there was a lake which I was very glad to see. I swam down to the bottom and stayed there. While I was down there I started to heal my eye. When I came up I looked at reflex ion. It was no longer an open wound but I had a nasty scar and I couldn't see out my left eye. I ran my finger down the length of the scar and scowled. It looked just like the scar that ran down Luke's face. I didn't realize how upset I was until the spot where my reflection had been exploded.

All the flock looked over at me. "sorry" I mumbled.

Max stood up "hey guys why don't we teach Percy how to fly?"

"yeah!" angle said grabbing my hand as she dragged me up. It seemed Angle had taken a liking to me. Which was good cause I really liked her to. She looked up at me and smiled. It's almost as if she could read my mind... she giggled. I stopped walking and looked at her sternly.

"you can cant you."

She spoke in my mind *of course I can! Who did you think spoke to you when you were thinking about Annabeth. By the way you sure think about her a lot is she your girlfriend?*

I yelled clutching my head "get out!" I let go of her hand.

Everyone looked puzzled. "Percy what's wrong?" asked Max.

I knelt down so I was Angle's height. I took her head in my hands so we made eye contact. "never ever enter my mind again do you understand? I'm not angry I'm just telling you for your own safety alright? And most definitely never when I'm sleeping."

"why not when you're sleeping?" she asked.

"because that's when I dream." I whispered so softly I didn't know if she even heard me. "Angle promise me. I have seen things that will make grown men go crazy it most definitely not something a child should see."

"Alright Percy I promise." I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"good. Now weren't you going to teach me how to fly?" she smiled and pulled me up.

We flew for hours. Ounce I got the hang of it. It was actually kind of fun. (Of course I preferred swimming but it was still fun) I hadn't realized how late it was until I saw it was getting dark. We all flew back into our little cave to get some rest. We decided to stay up for a little while and watch the fire. Well I knew this was really a time so that the flock could find out about me.

"so Percy whose Annabeth?" I could tell that Angle had been wanting to ask me this question all day.

"well she's my girlfriend if that's what you're asking."

Nudge squeaked "what's she like? Is she pretty? How long have you guys known each other? How did you meet? Did you-" Iggy clapped a hand over her mouth. (wow for a blind guy he had good aim.)

"Nudge take a breath and let the guy answer."

I laughed "well let's see she's really tough. She has blonde hair and gray eyes. We've known each other since we were twelve. I was asleep when we met and the first thing she said to me was that I drool."

Max snickered "it's true" I stuck my tong out at her.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm really tired I'm gonna go to bed. And... sorry if I keep you up just try to ignore me." And with that I got in a corner and laid down facing the wall.

(A/N Hi! I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving! :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter!)