School Life

Percy pov

Ya I'm strapped to another hospital bed! I found out those big wolf things are called erasers. I tried to struggle against the erasers but the second we left the room with Max they held a cloth up to my nose and I passed out. When I woke up again I was strapped to a hospital bed. Then Doc Sunshine walked in. "Well Percy it's time to begin your first day of School." I didn't know what she meant but I was sure I wouldn't like it. "First things first we need to take a blood sample.

My head shot up "No you can't!"

She grinned "Now why's that? Are you hiding something Percy?"

Crap I couldn't tell her what I was hiding so I just had to make something up. "Uh no I just hate needles that's all." I said smiling.

"Well don't worry," she said "This is probably going to be the least painful thing that happens to you at our School." And with that she jabbed a needle into my shoulder and took my blood. I knew what she would find but I just hoped maybe the mist would shield her from finding I was a demigod.

"Alright now that that's done we can start on the fun stuff." She smiled evilly.

I swallowed "fun stuff?"

"Oh well for what we are planning for you Percy you're much too heavy so we have to trim you down a bit."

"Wait are you calling me fat?"

She giggled "oh no. we're just going to lighten you a bit. You know just basic stuff hollow out your bones, add an air sac here and there and you know rearrange your vascular system. That's all."

"What will I be when you are finished with me?" I asked sadly. Not sure if I really wanted the answer.

"Oh something magnificent! But now no more chit chat." She walked over to the door and opened it. In came a team of doctors. They walked over to the table with their supplies to get organized.

One finally came up to me and was about to cut open my chest when I stopped him. "Hey Doc Sunshine aren't you forgetting antiseptics! Or to like knock me out!"

She smiled "oh but what fun would that be? Then we couldn't here you scream." And with that the scientist cut my chest open. Before he did I told myself I wasn't going to scream I wouldn't let her have that satisfaction. I mean I've been through worse. But right when he cut open my chest I couldn't hold it in any more. I screamed as one by one they slowly cut me open and removed every single bone from my body. Once they had been taken out they would then have holes drilled in them and be hallowed out. I've never been one to cry but as I watched and as the pain went through my body I couldn't help but shed a tear. Praying to any god that was listening that I could escape this hell hole.

(A/N) I really hope you guys enjoy this so far. I know I only put this up last night but I was really hoping someone would have reviewed by then. I'll just keep waiting. The first person that reviews can have a virtual blue chocolate chip cookie!!! :) Just FYI the next chapter is an Annabeth chapter. So if you like those you have something to look forward to! :) If you don't like those then well... that's just tough. :)