2 - "Meow" - His Majesty

There was light in the room, it blinded him, he hissed and groaned sitting up to rub the sleep from his eyes. His fluffy ears twitched and he yawned.

"Oh, seems this is good bye, "The woman said non too happy."Got good money for ya too." He said as she hooked a chain around his neck. She pulled roughly and the half human half cat creature hissed at her, his back rising threateningly. He was disorientation from being woken up so abruptly and also being told such horrors of being bought. He had barely woken up and he had a chain around him, how could he not feel defensive, even if she often fed him.

"Oh, hush, you brat, you should be glad, she's a Dutchess. "She scolded and pulled harder on his chain. The young male neko grabbed onto it helplessly while following after her, deciding not to fight her on it, the pain was to great and not very worth it. Besides, he was tired and not very strong.

He was lead up the stairs into a brightly lit room. He flinched and blinked rapidly as he was dragged out of the room into a hallway. He fixed his purple with golden brown iris on the floor, his fluffy black cat ears twitched as they neared a closed door. The woman held onto the bronze coloured knobs of the two doors and opened them widely.

The room was wide, classy and bright. Neko hid behind the woman as soon as he spotted the three woman seated around a table with scones, small cakes and tea along with finger sandwiches.

"Wendy, what took you so long? " A woman with a pale pink dress suit said with a thick British accent, trying to peak at whoever was hiding behind Wendy. The woman laughed a rough and obnoxious laugh.

"Just what you had been asking for for the passed week." Wendy said walking in and pulling at the Neko's chain.

Neko was then put on obvious display. The women gasped in surprise, having never seen anything like it, they all turned to Wendy with surprise.

"How did you get him? "The woman in the pale pink dress suit asked, genuinely intrigued.

"It was you who wanted him, Mara, I simply did what you asked." Wendy said with glee.

"Yes, I know that, I was there, what I asked was how and most importantly, where? "Mara raised a perfectly trimmed eyebrow.

"I have a friend." Wendy insisted, she didn't want to reveal her secret, she enjoyed being the only one to have such interesting resources even if she wasn't the most wealthy of the group. "Now, do you still want him, or should I just give him away?" Mara stood

"No, of course I want him. How much? "She tilted her head and reached into her hand bag." Name your price. "Wendy laughed.

"Oh, no, dear friend, he's all yours, you can pay me in a different way, someday." There was a brief pause, a moment of contemplation as Mara nodded her head gently.

"Very well, "She stuck her hand out and Wendy gladly handed her the chain, giving away her most prized possession. Wendy smirked as Mara looked over the startled neko. Her mind was buzzing with ideas on how to claim her proper payment. It would be absolutely amazing.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Neko felt nauseous as the car came to a halt. He moaned out in agony, clutching his stomach, with a pained look on his face. He wanted nothing more than to get out of the car and on solid ground. Beside him was the woman who had bought him, Mara and she was checking her make up. Neko looked to her, admiring her timeless beauty, he knew it was only a matter of time before ahe showed her true colours and she wouldn't seem so beautiful after, since, he had thought the same when he first saw Wendy and that got him chained and put in the dark.

"Alright, time for you to meet my dear nephew. "Mara said, offering him a smile. He looked at her with caution and ahe laughed her whimsical laugh, it was like a fairy tale kind of laugh." Your eyes are impeccable. "She said unexpectedly and Neko felt himself blush. She smiled brightly." I guess you understand me? "Ahe questioned. Neko contemplated not answering but she was so nice so far, he couldn't help nod his head in agreement." Brilliant. "She said, her British accent ever so present.

The door was opened and Neko jumped, inching away. There was a click and he looked down as Mara unfastened his seat belt. He looked up with wide eyes.

"Go on," she said, motioning for him to exit. He stepped out, making sure not to go the direction of the driver who was still holding the door open. Mara stepped out after him and grabbed onto his hand. He stared at it as he walked behind her. He had never seen anyone willingly touch him. When he glanced at her, they had reached the large doors to the five story mansion, she turned to look at him and paused. The chain was gone but the collar was still there. "Do you happen to have a name?" She asked. Neko blinked and tilted his head.

He had never had a name, he'd always just been called Neko, the name of his breed, half cat half human, vermin, rat or slave. He shook hia head and Mara brightened.

"Excellent. "She said and the doors opened automatically as she turned to them. Neko looked around the large entrance hall with awe. He silver and gold contrasted beautifully, it all looked so expensive. He hurried after Mara as she walked through an open door. She stopped and smiled widely.

"Your highness, "she gave a small feminine bow. Neko's lips parted as he peaked over to see the most handsomest man he has ever had the pleasure of laying his eyes on.

The man was seated at a large couch. His features were chiseled and so sexy and sophisticated. Neko could swear he was drooling as he openely checked out the obviously royal man. His eyes were an ice blue, bright and captivating, his sharp nose was turned up slightly in obvious superiority. Neko felt hia face heat up in a blush. He couldn't control himself as suddenly he allowed for himself to let out a sound for the first time since being held by Wendy.

"Meow. "