Chapter 59- Scratch Marks And Sam Claflin

Amanda's POV

Two months have passed. The scratch marks on my neck and the cut on my cheek is gone but there is still a scar on my arm.

It turns out Austin isn't actually dating Emma. You want to know how I know that?

Possibly because, the other day, I was walking through the halls to maths. I was late but I didn't really care and so I took my time, which meant that everyone else had already gone to class.   

It was all fine until I heard moaning and giggling coming from the janitors closet. 

I'm going to let you guess what I saw. Oh, that's right. I saw Austin with some random girl, both of them stark naked.

I shiver in disgust at the memory, shoving my face into my pillow. I can't believe I am still in love with that bastard, even after everything that has happened.

It hurts knowing that he doesn't love me back at all.

Maybe I can marry my bed. It's so comfortable and it will always be here for me when I need to cry and all that. It's official, I'm marrying my bed.

My phone starts ringing, cutting off my thoughts about how I would have children with a bed.

"Hello?"

"Amanda, be ready in twenty minutes. We're going to watch the new Hunger Games because Sam Clafflin! I'm on my way," Jen says and then ends the call before I can say anything.

I quickly get ready, pulling on a brown skirt and a white lace top. It's hot outside, so I should survive without a jacket.

Skipping down the stairs, I start to hum the song Lost Boy, which immediately reminds me of Austin and our first fake date on the beach where we danced to the song.

It was this year but if feels like it has been centuries ago.

I pull the door open, finding last last thing I expected on my lawn. The sexmobile.

Austin's sexmobile.

Austin climbs out the car, a smile on his face as he walks around and pulls open the passenger door for me. "Hop in, sweetheart," he says.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest.

"We're going to the movies...? I thought that Jen told you. She's with Hunter in the line and she told me to come get you," he explains, frowning.

"Can you just give me one second?" I ask and smile. He nods and I slip back into my house, quickly calling Jen.

"Hello?" she answers after a few seconds.

"I am going to feed you to the sharks!" I scream, angrily.

"Okay, wait! Just listen. I got back with Hunter. He said he was sorry and I still like him a lot so I am going to believe him. Plus, I need a date to prom which is next week. Please just come on a double date with me so it not as awkward? You don't even have to talk to Austin cause we'll be watching the movie. Please?" Jen begs and I can already imagine her jumping up and down in anticipation.

I sigh. "I hate you. I hate you so much and you owe me big time."

"I love you! See you soon!" Jen says excitedly and then ends the call.

I walk back out and see Austin leaning against his car, looking as beautiful as ever.

Of course this happens to me. Of course something bad had to happen as soon as things were going okay for me.

Screw you, life.

-

A/N: Ugh, I freaking hate homework sooo much *cries* sorry for the short chapter but it was only 200 words before so I tried. 

Song: Swalla - Jason Derulo

Question of the day: What grade are you in?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG