Chapter 17- Frappachino's And Revenge

Amanda's POV

"Hello and welcome to Starbucks, what would you like to order?" The cashier says with a smile on her face.

"Hi, can I have one vanilla bean Frappuccino and one caramel mocha. Both grande."

Yes grande, Starbucks is splendipulous, okay? My mom likes Starbucks too, she calls herself the 'hip mom'. Weirdo. I take my vanilla bean Frappuccino and sit at the back of the restaurant on the purple chairs with my mom.

"So, how is Evan?" My mom asks, oblivious to everything she missed. Everything that I lost and gained. Everything that might change my life.

"We broke up." I tell her. I tell my mom everything. Almost.

"What? Why? Are you okay, Hun?"

"He cheated on me. I was going to surprise him for his seventeenth birthday and when I walked into his room-," my voice cracks and a tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it off. I won't cry again. Not over him. Please.

The worst part is that if Jen didn't make me surprise him earlier, I probably would have been oblivious to Evan cheating on me. I would have still been with him. I trusted him. He would have still been going behind my back with my skanky ex best friend.

My mom gets up and pulls me up to hug me, "I'm sorry my baby. Who was the sick girl that was with him?"

My heart starts to hurt again. Stupid Evan. I knew I wasn't good enough for him. Not pretty enough. Not hot enough. Just not enough. I hate him so much. Emma. I was friends with her for ten years. I can't believe she would betray me just for sex with one guy. My guy. When there are billions of other guys out there. Why? I thought we were friends. Why did I have to be so wrong?

"Emma."

"You mean... Your Emma?" My mom asks.

I nod. A tear falls again. I can't do it. Tears start to fall faster. "Mom it was horrible. I went there to surprise him. I walked into the room and there he was on top of my best friend. I could hear her repeating his name and she was tugging at his hair. I can't get it out of my head." My heart pounds against my chest like it doesn't want to be there anymore. I sit back down and tug at my hair, trying to focus the pain anywhere but my heart. "She looked up at me and asked what I was doing there! She's so horrible mom. That was the bed that I slept in sometimes with him. We would have pillow fights and watch cartoons together in our pajamas and he would throw gummy bears at me-" I can't do it.

My mom squeezes my hand, "Don't you sorry, Hun. If he was willing to cheat on you then he was not good enough for you. You did nothing wrong. Most boys want sex and they will do it with any girl who offers. Emma was stupid and soon she'll be another blonde whore that Evan did." My mom strokes my hair. "Always remember: if it's meant to be, it will be. I've lived by that an I'm happier than I thought possible. I have a beautiful little girl and a handsome husband that I am going to see tomorrow before he departs from London."

She kisses my cheek and I smile, "Thanks mom."

"You are so beautiful, Amanda. One day you're going to be happy and you will be glad that things turned out the way they did. Everything happens for a reason."

My mom takes my cheeks in her hands, "But remember, if you want a hit man I know a guy." She says and winks. I smile and shake my head.

"Yeah, I know you will get your revenge, and I know it will be good. I know it because you're my child." My mom says and grins. She's right. I'll get him back. With the help of Mr. Sexy pants.

-          

A/N: Poor little Amanda. She shall be back for more. Like her mom says: if its meant to be it will be. And she is GOING to get revenge. She's unstoppable ;) Mmm... how good does that picture of the vanilla bean frappechino look?Starbucks is so good :O Yup, that's all for now, bye my minions xxx

Song: Stand By You- Rachel Platten

Question of the day: What is your relationship status?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG