Chapter 45- Fathers And Olaf

Amanda's POV

"Well done." Austin whispers as we stand outside a closed wooden door.

"For what?" I whisper back.    

We are inside Austin's parent's house and I have no idea who's room we are standing outside.

After dinner, Austin's mom offered us to come back to her house for tea and we did, I got introduced to Austin's step dad, Bill. I thought it was his real dad at first but I didn't ask any questions when he was introduced as the step father.

I just really wonder where his real dad is.

"My mom likes you. I know she looks adorable and mushy, but she doesn't like a lot of people. So well done, I guess." he explains and I nod.

"What are we doing outside this room?" I ask. We are just standing in a hallway that's lit up by bright lights.

"I want you to meet my sister." he explains.

I raise my eyebrows, "Sister?" I repeat.

I've known Austin for a while, or at least I've admired him from afar without really knowing him, but I wouldn't have expected him to have a sister.

I hope she's not a bitch.

"Yeah, you can go and meet her, her name is Jessica. I'll come back in a second, I just need to talk to my mom." he smiles and I nod and open the door as Austin walks away.

A little girl, around four years old is sitting on her bright pink, fluffy carpet and playing with her Frozen dolls. "Hello Jessica." I say, walking slowly into the room.

"Hello," she says tapping the empty space in front of her with her little hand, "Come sit." she offers.

I close the door behind me and sit cross legged in front of this cute little girl with blond pigtails. "Can I ask you something?" she asks and looks up at me.

I nod, "Who are you?" she scrunches her nose in confusion and I laugh at her openness to a stranger coming into her room.

"My names Amanda, I'm Austin's," I pause for a while to decide on what to call myself, "Girlfriend."

Mehh.

I should have told her I'm John Cena.

Jess picks up her Olaf doll that's from the movie Frozen, "You hesitated." she quotes the movie and moves the doll in right front of my face. Her voice is so soft and adorable.

I laugh, "What?"

"I said you hesitated." Jess repeats, emphasizing the words she previously said.

I get on my knees and crawl around her dolls to where Jess is sitting and start tickling her, "No I didn't." I say in an innocent voice.

In between loud laughs, she says, "Y-yes y-you di-did." she falls back in hysterical laughter and starts kicking her legs.

"Manda? Can I ask you something else?" she asks once I've stopped tickling her, and she has caught her breath.

I nod and sit down next to her, "Do you love Austin?" she whispers like she said something sacrilegious and looks at me with big eyes.

Do I love Austin?

I nod, "Yes, I do."

Jess smiles, "Food." she says and frowns, "Wait, I mean good. Sorry, I'm hungry. I'm always hungry. Stupid." she starts talking to herself.

"Why do you ask?" I say, slightly smiling at her cuteness.

"Because after what happened to Austin he swore he would never ever get a girlfriend and he never ever has, except you, so I want to make sure you love him because I love him and I don't like him being hurt." she pouts.

"Don't worry, I don't think he loves me anyway." I blurt out to the little girl without thinking.

What the heck!?

"But why are you his girlfriend then?"

That, little Jess, I do not know. I guess it's because of Gina...

"Gina? Who is Gina?" Jess asks, frowning. Fuck, I didn't realize I said that out loud!

"The girl Austin likes. He said he likes her but I love him so I'm still here... With him." I decided it didn't matter if I told a four year old, I need to rant to somebody and if I rant to Jen right now she will probably stab me through the phone.

"Why don't you just tell him you love him? He probably likes you if he let you come visit his family." Jess says and gives me a toothy grin.

I think this little girl is the cleverest little four year old girl I have ever met, especially the way she talks. "I can't tell him that..." she may be clever but I'm not and I'm not a risk taker.

Better safe than sorry.

Jessica looks to her right and her eyes widen as she grins, "Austin!" she squeals and gets up, then runs to hug him.

He squats down and pulls her into a tight hug, a big smile on his face, "Hi sweetheart." he greets his sister and I just stare at him with wide eyes.

"Uh, hi... How long have you b-been here?" I ask, going a deep red color.

Austin walks towards me then leans down and picks up the Olaf doll, "You hesitated." he whispers.

He heard everything. He knows that I love him...

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

-

A/N: Oh sheet! :P I'll update in a jiffy don't worry, it will be up just now *smirks* you might not like it though. Mwahahaha.

Song: Sucker for pain- Lil Wayne and other people I don't know or remember

Question of the day: Who likes pineapples? ;)

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG